1996 toyota camry

sikwitit

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...

got bored of the black boot garnish so went to the wreakers and found a cracked vienta boot garnish spend a day bondoing and sanding to fix the hole and cracks in the garnish then got spraying and today gave it a polish and put it on the car looks great and the major gap under it is from the acident when new rear bar goes on it will line up great and it only looks like a different shade of silver due to camera and being in the shade in real life it matchs almost perfect. anyway here are some pics

IMG_0094.jpg

IMG_0099.jpg

sean

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Use this i designed it to fix that problem our H4's are HI/LO the US isnt...ours are designed so that you flick from one filament to the other with the dual filament globe, the US ones stay on all the time(whilst the headlights are switched on), by doing it this way you are effectively keeping them on all the time, the diode is there to prevent the power from the low beam circuit switching you high beams on all the time.

WiringPic.jpg

Edited by trentmeyer23

Front looks good Sean and the rear is almost there,nice job well done :toast: ...is it just me or do you think a black Toyota emblem for the boot lid would suit?

also are you changing the muffler & tips to suit/fill the gap in the rear bar?

anyway keep it up mate,she is coming along nicely.

hey 1stkill the rear just need to have the 2 little holes where the toyota emblem was and i have a varex oval muffler with a 3inch tip which i will be installing hopefully nextweek if im not working that the only problem with starting a new job.

and dont want any badgin on the car like it with no badges.

i have a few little items that will be happening over the next couple of weekends changing the mesh on the front bar to black mesh, will be ordering slim line plates the front number plate is to big and yellow gonna get some black with silver writing, and will be retinting the car gonna get the darkest legal tint i can.

sean

• 1 year later...