What did you do to your car today?

I saw this on another forum and thought it was kinda interesting... :P

This is a place to just post exactly what it says... what you did to your car today. Anything from just washing/cleaning to mods or whatever.

today I listen to my favorite Sweetbox's new albumn from my beloved stereo, and gave my baby car a bath, seems totally new borned now! :D

pondered, realised my mate broke the plastic around the bolds that are attached to the center console the other night. dont no how to fix it.

wheel alignment tomorow and survice on monday

I did some driving, still getting used to the sound the rotors make. Took the front wheels off and inspected the rotors to make sure everything is still going fine. Gave it a good wash inside and out. Played around with my sub settings, then parked it in the garage waiting for dinner and meet tonight.

... and survice on monday

I swear you've been mentioning it needs a service soon for quite a while. Ever since you first mentioned it to me, I managed to get my 60,000km service, and in another 5,000km, I will be due for my 75,000km service.

today drove my car, for some reason, when i drive and talk on the phone ( with headset off course), i dont tend to speed!

so thats what im trying to do nowadays, is drive and call someone using a headset, so yeh, save a few demerit point, as i have 1000$ to spend on my phone cap anyway ROFL

today gave the car interior a clean! cant do anything on the outside, its been pouring down non stop here in WA for the whole day T_T

I did some driving, still getting used to the sound the rotors make. Took the front wheels off and inspected the rotors to make sure everything is still going fine. Gave it a good wash inside and out. Played around with my sub settings, then parked it in the garage waiting for dinner and meet tonight.

Does this mean you are closer to getting the car up on our hoist? :o Man, my guesses for gains available with headers could be fairly surprising :)

Yesterday i went and brought a wingless bootlid and debadged it, weilded it, bogged it, painted and sanded it. one more coat of clear and its ready to go on Soarer

how do you know how to paint? by trade or just picked it up?

wht did i do to my car today............. almost kicked it in the ***** after my alarm wouldnt work.........