What did you do to your car today?

Ripped the audio system out of the AE82 and got 80% of the way through putting it into the ST162. Job for tomorrow is running the RCAs and power lines for the sub/amp, and putting the dash back together.

not so much what I did, but what i encountered this morning

how i wish the family had a garage :(

gave it a wash, clay and polish yesterday as well

post-7485-1249810728_thumb.jpg

post-7485-1249810904_thumb.jpg

post-7485-1249810918_thumb.jpg

post-7485-1249810927_thumb.jpg

Quick interior & exterior clean today after a wash yesterday..too bloody cold outside to linger for long! Personalised plates should rock up sometime this week :D

Edited by Tash

TX3 update: Straightened fins on the radiator, :mellow: put the radiator back with new 14" slimline fan. :yahoo:

The old fan wouldn't go in on it's own, and now I can put the radiator in with the slimline fan attached!

Gav.

Got tyres fitted to my new rims. They are Advan RGII copies, otherwise known as Rota Boost. Will get pics later after. I think most people wont like these wheels.

dsc0644dsb.th.jpg

That is like a fashion faux pax, which can also apply to cars. Blue and green are not the best to go with each other unless done correctly.

its Frost, Kenneth . . . Snow like temperatures tho

Western Sydney weather for you :blush:

Ahh, one of the reasons I love Brisbane.

... Personalised plates should rock up sometime this week :D

Oooh. What did ya get? Or is it a secret?

Got my car back from the workshop :yahoo:

MWR flywheel, stage 2 clutch, ES engine mount inserts, RDA slotted front rotors, EBC greenstuff and new fluids all round; HPR 0 engine oil, Royal Purple gear oil + Nulon G70 an castrol super DOT4 in the brake and clutch lines.

Now to bed everything in B)

washed & vacuum me Yaris and Aurion at the filthy DIY car wash @ Browns Plain...

couldnt be stuff waxing it till this weekend when get more time to wax & detail both rides...

Edited by Speedz

Just bought these for my car + ballast. Can't wait to get these and install it

2009714142739186.jpg

Where did you buy the projectors from? They look very nice.

Got tyres fitted to my new rims. They are Advan RGII copies, otherwise known as Rota Boost. Will get pics later after. I think most people wont like these wheels.

dsc0644dsb.th.jpg

they would a thousand times better if you got them powdercoated white :rolleyes:

LOL. They're not powder coated. Bought them like that. Just wanted something different from the rest.

Just bought these for my car + ballast. Can't wait to get these and install it

2009714142739186.jpg

Where did you buy the projectors from? They look very nice.

I got them from ebay. do a search for "projector angel eye kit" if you can't find it, do a world wide search. And remember that you need to have a ballast for this kit to work

Yesterday I got the rattle in the exhaust fixed (cat heat shield), plus the leaking flex pipe replaced

Today I got the roof-lining redone, and am about to put in a new battery because the old one struggles to hold a charge overnight

last week

relized my brake caliper dust cover on the NSF is missing a bolt and has nearly fallen off. **** DOGEY MECHANICS. I onyl noticed because i had to replace my front left sway bar link as the boot has ripped and oil was leaking out of it. so i shoved a new bolt into it that kinda fits. Ordered a new one from toyota and they need to import it in from japan :S.

today:

Tried to fit the new bolt and it is wrong. Found a new part number and will order it in tommrow from toyota. I shall take a picture of what my brake looks like so you can all have a laugh at how ****** it is.

Also gave the car a wash today and installed a new kenwood double din dvd headunit into the missus' YRS yaris.

Anyone want pics?

Friday (Yes I am a but slow in updating now)

Corolla - 80,000km service

Tarago - Sat Nav and reversing camera fitted

Saturday

Tarago - Learnt how to use Sat Nav