What did you do to your car today?

Tonight i fitted the rest of the interior L.E.D lights so she’s all blue and white on the inside. Fiddled with the sound system some more to get some extra nice tight punchy top end and now i have a full graphics eq coming for it as well then to finish off i fixed the bonnet release cable that had slipped off the latch lol

Technically was on the weekend, but I forgot this thread existed until yesterday :P

Copied from member's ride thread...

Well, I thought that it was such a lovely day this morning that I'd go outside and stare at the engine bay of the Snoarer for a little while...

2012-02-12092303.jpg

Yep, all looks normal there

2012-02-12105146.jpg

Woops, I was carrying this small section of pipe and some other stuff and I just slipped...is that supposed to go there?

2012-02-12105645.jpg

Ahh much better now

2012-02-12105156.jpg

Om nom nom nom.....

• 4 weeks later...

I Fixed the extremely annoying starting problem when hot. I changed the fuel filter and found that the fuel line O-Ring was misplaced and twisted. So I cursed the dealership for doing it wrong and fixed the problem. If you want to have it well done, You'd better do it yourself....

Cheers

AB

Only seen this thread today so;

I installed my CAI today, couldn't help but open the box and start installing it as it came too my door on my birthday! and also sprayed my calipers black last weekend :spiteful: ,took a good amount of time. I'll put some pics up later on my thread.

• 2 weeks later...

New tyres, rego and a wash

paid my rego and washed her aswell...also removed all rear mudflaps,well a speed hump on my bosses private road took care of one side for me.

not sure if i dig the new look yet :unsure:

New tyres, rego and a wash

...also removed all rear mudflaps

not sure if i dig the new look yet :unsure:

Mudflaps gone, best mod ever , except for the car following you, sometimes ;)

gave her a proper wash and not just a quickie at work like the last one since it's been a waste of time lately with plenty of road works going on about work lately. :unsure: Also spent a bit of time fine tuning the EQ and processor to extracts some extra sweetness and warmth from the Rockford’s and Vibe's. :toast:

^spambot?

Picked up the Soarer from Premier Exhaust this arvo, dump pipes freshly fitted :D Of course, Cara got to drive it home so I've yet to experience the difference, but the fkenwoosh she did down the street and the grin on her face afterwards implies a significant improvement...

Now to get the rear-end misalignment sorted, hopefully just a suspension arm bent and no chassis-work is required otherwise I'm going to turn green and start wrecking cities.

just the general 5k service :D penrite sin0 oil, Penrite 75w90 transmition oil with nulon g70 additive, 3A racing pod filter and a nice 3 hour detail :D...............then it rained :angry: