What did you do to your car today?

Washed and vacumed the kluger after that dirty rat did to my car, luckly it is only small amount of damage, only to the top of my third row seat and one of the headrest.

Getting all those bugs and insects of the front of my car after my trip away last weekend was a pain, I swear I must have nearly every insect and bug in nsw on my bumper , I guess thats what I get for leaving it a week to clean it.

Tried to bump the ride height up on the Soarer to try and fix the extra scraping caused by the lower downpipe only to find that the HKS coilovers don't have independent ride height adjustment, just the spring pre-load....bugger.

Also stuck my head under the rear wheel to try and work out the cause of the extreme alignment, couldn't see anything visibly bent or broken so it is looking more and more like a chassis problem, which is just what I need right now, not...

Finally got around to mount the spare tire back onto the tailgate, weeks after I got my RAV4 back from the smash repairers. Man, that black round thing is heavy!

• 2 weeks later...

Just gave the old girl her 60,000kms service. Damn thing still only has 54,000kms on it swear to god its done crap all kms the last 6 months.. :blink: other than that it must be time to get the camber, toe in/out and wheel allignment reset again. Back to how i want it not "there she'll be right close enough" crap that seem to get around the town lately lol

• 4 weeks later...

Finally ordered a set of 17 x 7.5s (and rubber) for the Corolla and as a few have said the TRD front lip doesn't look right with 16's and I will now have 17's, I picked up a TRD front lip.

Now to get the lip painted and fitted.

Finally ordered a set of 17 x 7.5s (and rubber) for the Corolla and as a few have said the TRD front lip doesn't look right with 16's and I will now have 17's, I picked up a TRD front lip.

Now to get the lip painted and fitted.

Had the new wheels and tyres fitted on the Corolla today.

Speedy Cheetahs 17 x 7.5 with 225/45R17 Pirelli P-Zero Rosso's (they were only a few dollars more than RE002's)

Edited by jps137

Purchased AE112R Sportivo Turbo rims 15x6 to replace the Rays Engineerings

th_11dd_1.jpg

Test fit -> th_IMAG0155.jpg

The Tarago had it's service today and the TRD Shocks and Springs fitted, big improvement on handling

Camry had it's service on friday 90,000km I think (poor thing only gets servicd on time not mileage).

Had chrome door handles (from the Grande) fitted

• 2 weeks later...

What a week. Took all the new RDA slotteds off and sprayed the hubs as they rusted in the first week of being on. Next time I will just get the anodized dimpled rotors. Then tyre rotation. Clay bar and finally wax. I'm stuffed.

i wash........ ah who am i kidding we all know i looked at the car before driving it .... thought it needed a wash and decided against it hahahahah

Fitted the Sportivo turbo wheels today with fresh Bridgestone MY01 tread 195/50/R15.

th_IMAG0174.jpgth_IMAG0173.jpg