What did you do to your car today?

Well i got a Wheel Alignment and balance done on the ZR6 and sorted the rear camber and toe in/out. All is good again back to how it was pre coil over’s :)

Scrap my rims on a **** fail driveway.

Wtf nooo, I think we should swap wheels Vick :whistling:

You can buy them from me.. Then I'll get new ones.. :whistling: I'll give you good deal.. :whistling:

Washed the old girl and hit the leather up with some conditioner. Next will be a full detail - Clay bar , polish and wax ready for the Motorshow! look forward to doing that NOT!

Drove the corolla to Hampton Downs to then drive a lotus exiege, yahoo what a fun day lift kicks in at 6800 and revs to 8600. They are so small how do big people get in and out as I'm only 5'7"

Washed, clayed and waxed the Rolla possibly for the last time ;) Spent about 4 hours doing it. Roof was really rough. Super smooth now :)

Today I replaced the tire which got damaged on Saturday the 21st of January on some crap Brisbane road.... the day before I departed for my two week cruise. Such an inconvenience and a massive bummer because that tire had travelled a good 55,000km and was a little less than 50% worn.

dm-10132851659515.png

Yesterday I replaced my 4.5 year old OEM battery that was in the car when it came out of the factory. It conveniently died while I was away on holiday and I found out when I got into the car after returning from my trip all relaxed. Grrrrrrr.

/rant.

Today I replaced the tire which got damaged on Saturday the 21st of January on some crap Brisbane road.... the day before I departed for my two week cruise. Such an inconvenience and a massive bummer because that tire had travelled a good 55,000km and was a little less than 50% worn.

dm-10132851659515.png

/rant.

That's some massive chunk missing.. Must be from the road, and your driving.. :lol: