TRD Push start button

possible interior retrim?

what it looks like now...will get better pics by the end of the week

IMG_0028.jpg

post-14719-1250078144_thumb.jpg

post-14719-1250078276_thumb.jpg

very nice Levin ZR! love the colour

are those 8000k foggies i see? :whistling:

looks similar to our friend from Russia, xppy =)

the ZRE contingent is growing by the day :toast:

Nice one, lower it now i cant wait :D

Love the black badges also,is the rear just stuck on also? what did you use?

Also what tyres and size?

Cheers

yea im planning to lower it bout an inch an a half if not 2, any ideas on springs? im leaning towards the kings and i got quoted $450 to get it supplied and fitted at payless tyres in ingleburn, as for the badges i sprayed em black myself just popped them off sanded them down so the primer would stick and then i used a tamiya hobby paint which is metallic black, and the rear badge is just the double sided auto tape you can get from super cheap, there's 2 prongs on the rear badge aswell which lines it up perfectly so it dosent sit weird lol

tyre size is 215/45/17 on ss595 federals im find them great but since it's still a new tyre why wouldnt they be, i'll update about the tyres in a couple of weeks time when they will get abused abit more lol

Yuro

very nice Levin ZR! love the colour

are those 8000k foggies i see? whistling.gif

looks similar to our friend from Russia, xppy =)

the ZRE contingent is growing by the day toast.gif

they look like 8000k but really they are 12000k lol i havent hassled by the police yet which is a good thing but i never really have them on that much anyways i do have a set of 8000k, 3000k and 10000k and red bulbs just sitting in my drawers just in case i decide to change, to be honest the 12000k is good for looks but not for driving lol, it dosent cut through fog and rain because it is just to blue

Charlie

• 2 weeks later...

ok so i thought i'd add an update, im finding the tyres great so far even in the wet, but unfortunately it wont get lowered for a couple of weeks :( but i have good news, i finally was able to order myself the CAI from injen part # SP2079 only costing me $400, should be here in 2 weeks so i am hoping i will post some pics up when it arrives and with it installed

cheers

Charlie

ok so i thought i'd add an update, im finding the tyres great so far even in the wet, but unfortunately it wont get lowered for a couple of weeks :( but i have good news, i finally was able to order myself the CAI from injen part # SP2079 only costing me $400, should be here in 2 weeks so i am hoping i will post some pics up when it arrives and with it installed

cheers

Charlie

when you get your cai how bout a cambpelltown death race down narellan rd lol :D :D $100 says i win?

cheers

Charlie

when you get your cai how bout a cambpelltown death race down narellan rd lol :D :D $100 says i win?

lol death race...you can keep your $100 cause my rolla still wont stand a chance haha, wouldnt mind meeting up though

cheers

Charlie

lol death race...you can keep your $100 cause my rolla still wont stand a chance haha, wouldnt mind meeting up though

joking dude relax....when you get your cai i can give you a hand with the install if youd like

CAI from injen part # SP2079 only costing me $400

cheers

Charlie

is this what you ordered? if so did you get polished or the black? oh and where from if thats ok. :)

yea that's the one and i got the polished one, it should be here tomorrow or tuesday *fingers crossed*

Edited by flipsta24

• 2 weeks later...

another update....

installed my amp and sub today, kenwood 1200w monoblock along with polk audio 720w subs x2 looking at putting in my polk audio speakers int he front and rear on saturday hopefully, and im still waiting on my CAI...*sigh*....well it's actually in customs, im just waiting on it to clear....also changed my plate number lights to the T10 SMD led globes thanks to tangcla

Charlie

• 2 weeks later...

picked these up today to, it was also good to meet up with JVN11L, i think he's still undecided on what to get lol

DSC_0001.jpg

DSC_0002.jpg

DSC_0003.jpg

DSC_0004.jpg

i might put em in this weekend if all goes to plan, anyone keen on getting their hands dirty?lol :spiteful:

cant wait :yahoo: :yahoo:

Charlie

picked these up today to, it was also good to meet up with JVN11L, i think he's still undecided on what to get lol
Yep my head is still spinning :wacko: I think i know what i want,i think.

I cant wait either, and to see your other surprises :ph34r: also Charlie your CAI sounded great,couldnt hear your exhaust over it when opened up :toast: