07 aurion ZR6 wut offset and size on stock rim?

waiwong38

Hey mate. You should go check out the Aurion forums. You will find many threads there about different wheels. There is even an FAQ which details the stock wheel information:

Q) I want a new set of wheels. What is the stud pattern and offset, and how large can I go? Can I sell/give my old wheels to a Camry owner?

A)
The stock wheels have a stud pattern of 5x114.3 and the offset is +45mm. The largest that you can go on the Aurion without further modification or difficulty in finding load rated tires (load rating of 93 or higher), is 20 inches. A few members here have gone for 20 inches with no worries. That is with stock height though. Once you lower your Aurion, you may possibly get some scrubbing. Further information on this is further down.

There is a website (
) as well that is very useful in making sure your selected tire size gets as close to the stock rolling circumference as you can.

As for the stock wheels, it has been confirmed that the Gen 3, 4, 5, and 6 Camry share the same stud pattern and offset. If anyone with one of these Camry's wants to use a set of Aurion wheels, they will have no problems with fitment or clearance.