Subscribed Members Lounge

SHIRE.ZRE

Hi Guys,

I was trying to figure out how to subscribe and/or upgrade my membership to be able to read topics in the above club section, but the link you have there (on this page) keeps taking me back to main forum view.

Where is the actual subscription link/page?

Try this

go to

My controls

then scroll down to options and you will come across purchase subscriptions. Hope it works for you.

Who else is ready and willing to support the club??

Its a fantastic way to find out much more about your car, and if you come to the meet-ups, an excellent chance to meet everyone :D

Evo

• 8 months later...

Sorry to revive an older thread but it saves opening a new one for the same thing - since the forum update how do people go about purchasing a Silver membership and what is the cost? I was just having a look around in the Settings area and didn't notice an area to subscribe. Thanks :)

• 1 month later...

Bump. Anyone? i've been wanting to go silver but with the new layout i haven't been able to find out how. There is this:

[#103149] Sorry!! You are not a paid Member of TOCAU. To view these topics please subscribe.

Click Here to Subscribe to TOCAU

however if you click there it takes you to the board index

The Mods are still working on it. Currently, it's not working and there's no way for us to be a Silver-Members.

I heard rumors that they don't need any1 to donate anymore. :lol: Jkzz

I'd really like to support the club so getting this issue resolved would ne nice.

I say this because I'm technically a Silver Member for free right now. If I recall correctly, my renewal date is sometime late in April. I still have all my Silver Member privileges despite not having renewed it yet. It just doesn't feel quite right.

On the alternative side, if it never gets fixed, those of us that are currently Silver Members get our own exclusive section with no additional members.

Can u pay cash somehow to subscribe because i kinda dnt have a card but want to become silver :)

Well the last layout aalso had a PayPal option in addition to the credit card payment option from what I remember. The new layout though has nothing so we can't tell if there will be any other option like PayPal or something.

Can u pay cash somehow to subscribe because i kinda dnt have a card but want to become silver :)

Well the last layout aalso had a PayPal option in addition to the credit card payment option from what I remember. The new layout though has nothing so we can't tell if there will be any other option like PayPal or something.

ok thankyou for the reply man

We can kinda talk 5h!t about "normal" members in the silver lounge ..... which is all we ever do anyways ....

:P :P :P :P :P

we'll just have to have our own 'normal' members lounge talking 5h!t about the silver members not letting us become silver!

;)

OK now i see it,so my silver member vanished(expired) meaning when I renew it will say TOCA supporter instead of silver member is that correct?

that would be correct mate.

all subbies will now be TOC supporter.. silver makes you feel that your not quite complete, ie. silver is not has good as gold or platinum lol