AE112 WORKSOHOP OR SERVICE MANUAL

MILTONQ

Hi, I'm looking for a '02 TOYOTA COROLLA SERVICE MANUAL (AE112, 7A-FE ENGINE) as I know this version was released in Australia, NZ, Russia, South Africa and India I think and of course in my country (Venezuela) but not in the States, so Haynes USA don't sell any manual for this car, I saw this manual from Haynes in some webs in Australia and NZ, I could buy it but shippments rates are too high (total is more than manual costs) thats 'cause I'm in the other side of the world.

So... my question is, does any of you have an electronic copy of this manual or another one from a different publisher (toyota) or anything??? or if you know where do I could get it, buy it...

I'm and advanced mechanic but would like to have a guide or service manual for this model.

The model relased in Venezuela have leather seat covers, ABS brakes (four disc brakes) no fog lighs, AIRBAGS, Alloy Wheels, rear spoiler whit third light, A/A and CD player.

I would like to make an upgrade with a super charger....

I appreciate any help about the manual...

thanks for your attention.

Milton.

• 10 months later...

• 11 months later...

If you're still after this I have an electronic Haynes manual for the AE112 7-AFE..

found it some time last year.

Hey there, do you still have that electronic version? I'd love a copy if possible. I need to do a bit more than change oil and filter for the 80km service.

If you're still after this I have an electronic Haynes manual for the AE112 7-AFE..

Hey there, do you still have that electronic version? I'd love a copy if possible. I need to do a bit more than change oil and filter for the 80km service.

Can you also please shoot me that manual? I've got a AE112 and I want to perform my own servicing.

Boy Castle hasn't been online since October 2010. He sent me a link for a copy but it required a password, which never worked anyway. That link is now dead and no longer exists.

You can get these Haynes manuals from Newsagent, bookstore or local Bursons/Autobarn/SuperCheapAuto/Repco/Aussie Auto stores.

I have found one that relates to the E11 Corolla in Europe... Everything is similar except the engine. They don't run 1.8L 7A-FE.

http://www.ropro.net/phocadownload/toyota_corolla_e11_manual.pdf

What sort of additional servicing do you need to know about...

I have found one that relates to the E11 Corolla in Europe... Everything is similar except the engine. They don't run 1.8L 7A-FE.

Anything engine-wise you can get from an AE102 manual, which I have :P

Can you shoot me that manual my way PLEASE?!?!

I've got a hard-copy (Gregorys). Got the wiring diagrams uploaded to my photobucket though.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi, It is possible you can send it to me? do you still have the file? I'm working in the car right now and I need the manual...desperated!!!

My e-mail is miltonque@gmail.com, or if you have an external link for download please send it.... thanks.

Milton.

• 6 months later...
  • 11 years later...
On 8/1/2010 at 10:57 PM, Boy Castle said:

Hi i know its an old thread but do you still have that manual thanks