Dyno 110.1KW Corolla Sportivo Need more power

RUSTEM

My car made 123kw atw with CES ported headers, CES Catback and TRD CAI with ITG filter and 110000k's on the clock. Roughly 8 months later and 113000k's on another dyno it made 121.4Kw atw

Dunno what some of you are doing but something is a miss that's for sure..... :whistling::whistling:

Does tuning the cam timing give more torque?

Also my friend said I should do something with my ignition timing, ill have to ask him ahgain

Yes, at a loss of it elsewhere. Don't even think about remapping ignition timing without some sort of aftermarket ECU...

I suppose if anybody wanted to get a bit fancy, I can see a set of quads from a SR20 hanging off the front of the head quite nicely...

Yes both KW and torque are improved that is the whole point of tuning

Ignition map is designed to be running 100 octane anyway so unless you are running 100 octane there would not be much to gain.

if you are Tuning a 2zz, you will note the stock ECU pulls the ignition timing, then puts it back in, right before lift kicks in... as a bit of a sales pitch for LIFT.

tuning with aftermarket ECU can "fix" this.. makes your power curve more linear.

Yep but I would be interested to see a before and after of just the ignition. I'm sure the is a little but not as much as cam

I suppose if anybody wanted to get a bit fancy, I can see a set of quads from a SR20 hanging off the front of the head quite nicely...

do you mean ITB's? off the GTi-R? is that lowport or highport?

Quads = ITB's. You'd obviously need to make trumpets for them and other bits (TPS, etc) but it should be completely doable.

I was under the impression the TB's are slightly bigger than what's on the 20V, which would benefit the 2ZZ as it has more displacement.

gday, how much does it cost to get headers ported?

would it b worth getting my 2ZR152 done? and thinkin bout just a replacement panel filter insted of cai. how do cams go in the dual vvti engines?

looks like u guys got some good power gains.