dwee.

• Replies 291
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Oh thats **** Minto dude congrats!

Thanks mate, hopefully see you at the next carwash! Mine needs one so badly..haha

man that looks nice! keep up the work! :)

Thanks Charlie, slowly catching up to you! ;)

Love the black & white theme Peter, i know whats next ;) hopefully

Don't spoil it John :P, maybe PM what you think I'm thinking of doing next.. haha

Rims look awesome in the flesh! Offset is perfect, just under guard. Not a fan of ur WRC style foggies but. And stop driving so hard! Lol

Johnnie

Thanks Johnnie. It was a good catch up! Me driving so hard? Look who's talking mate? Hehe :P

Someone's 1st birthday over the weekend! :P

1 year & 25,880kms later, car is now looking like this!

More mods to come very soon. Thanks for looking! :)

IMGP5857.jpg

IMGP5850.jpg

IMGP5851.jpg

IMGP5846-1.jpg

Peter.

looooooooking fine as hell brother...

Thanks brother! Can't wait to see what you'll do to yours!

G'day Pete...car looks great,wheels suit very nicely.

btw...how are the T1R's? i miss mine atm :rolleyes:

Thanks Lee!! We got similar taste.. :P

T1R's are good! Surprised how they handled last night in the wet! I had to do some quick stops at the lights, didn't how if I could stop in time..but they did! :toast:

I'm still playing around with the tire pressures though, currently it's on 37f/36r psi.

Peter.

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks to Thomas and Johnnie for the help & teamwork. :toast:

As Johnnie mentioned in the "INJEN CAI Installed" thread, we have temporary taped up any holes in the foglight compartment (including taping up the wheel arch) to avoid the intrusion of water as much as possible until the Injen HydroShield comes. :)

Here are just a few snaps, excuse for the crappy camera phone quality.

Thanks for looking,

Peter.

Image116.jpg

Image117.jpg

Image118.jpg

Looks good but man you ZRE guys are paranoid about having water on your pod lol. I have a massive cut out in my fog light cover and there is no issues when driving in rain. You only hydrolock it if the pod is sufficiently submerged.

Looks good but man you ZRE guys are paranoid about having water on your pod lol. I have a massive cut out in my fog light cover and there is no issues when driving in rain. You only hydrolock it if the pod is sufficiently submerged.

LOL!!!! I know... ive had my intake for YONKS... No dramas wot soo eva!!! Stuff the water...

LOL!!!! I know... ive had my intake for YONKS... No dramas wot soo eva!!! Stuff the water...

same.. as wy know my pod is like on the foglight lol and i have had no problems in the rain. just dotn go driving itno large puddles and rivers :)

same.. as wy know my pod is like on the foglight lol and i have had no problems in the rain. just dotn go driving itno large puddles and rivers :)

Hahaha maybe we are Andy, but it's just a little precaution. :D

Btw, we live in Melbourne. It could be hot 43 degrees one second, then thunderstorms and mass flooding the next.. :blink:

I built my own CAI and had an all out debate with somebody about it as they were telling me im going to bend valves and this and that, i told him to go drive his car into a river and redline it and then he stopped... anyway enought **** sick work man , plans to slam her? i know it's got king's but if it was lower it would set it off stupid methinks!

Mick

I built my own CAI and had an all out debate with somebody about it as they were telling me im going to bend valves and this and that, i told him to go drive his car into a river and redline it and then he stopped... anyway enought **** sick work man , plans to slam her? i know it's got king's but if it was lower it would set it off stupid methinks!

Mick

Yeah, want to lower her more. I love her front-end, can be sitting half an inch lower. ;) Back needs to be about 1" lower or so and that would be perfect! :D

Maybe if u were to do this u would get sum water sucked up ur intake... lol

Man, first time I heard about that..I was full shattered!! What a f**ken waste! :angry:

I think its just for assurance guys. Maybe we're being a little over the top. Melbourne does get quite wet. And i rather have something than nothing

Yep! Better to be safe than sorry, especially that I drive heaps.. :unsure:

• 2 weeks later...

Niiice, I wish i had some ZRE heads over here is SA! Im all awone, all awone.. :( :lol:

Damnn bummer for you man! :o

I got a family friend (white '03 stivo) that usually goes to SA, so don't worry.. I'll come to your hood one day!! :P :P

By the way, still haven't installed those SMD strips from you yet.. :lol:

Picture courtesy from Johnnie! :P

DSC00438.jpg

Peter.

Ahh 30K service coming up. Should buy oil & parts..and she REALLY needs a wash/wax! :whistling:

A few somewhat recent photos from my phone. :)

Image106.jpg

Image107.jpg

Image108.jpg

Peter.

Ahh 30K service coming up. Should buy oil & parts..and she REALLY needs a wash/wax! :whistling:

A few somewhat recent photos from my phone. :)

Image106.jpg

Image107.jpg

Image108.jpg

Peter.

oh yeah i forgot to comment... i like your plates WOF 108 :P