dwee's '09 ZRE152 ZR

dwee.

Good on you Peter, GO ZRE's :lol:

Your rims look great,i hate that... Now i think i just changed my mind,AGAIN :blink:

Good to see Vinh's car again,been a while

• Replies 291
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Thanks Duy, can't wait for the meet but unfortunately, won't stay that long. Probably boot after a bit or lunch, got heaps of major assignments to do! Sad hahaha!

Good on you Peter, GO ZRE's :lol:

Your rims look great,i hate that... Now i think i just changed my mind,AGAIN :blink:

Good to see Vinh's car again,been a while

Thanks John!! :)

Hahah what did you just change your mind about? :P I like your rims though! :lol:

Well, it's about time I did stuff, regarding to all those times looking at your car! :P After buying the car, I had to save up again; hence it was stock as a rock for ages..Hehe

She's getting tinted on Saturday and another mod is coming on Saturday too, but I won't have time to get it installed due to final year uni commitments!! :(

That's it for now. :P

Peter.

P.s. I'm going to put her back on stockies for a little bit, they have heaps of tread (65%+ only 25,000kms)

Edited by dwee.

yes John it's been a while...how have you been?

Hey Vinh I've been pretty good,hope all is well with you,Iam guessing you've left your car alone for a while :(

Shame you wont be coming up for the Annual,nice to catch up again soon,I may come down there before end of year anyway :)

Peter I meant changed my mind about rims,dont worry just looking for now.One day i want black,the next white,the next 18"

I have a picture in my head of how I want my car to look and Its just not there yet..Anyway

Looking forward to your next mod and if your still keen on what we talked about,then Its about 3 weeks away :ph34r:

Chat soon ;)

Yeah John, I know what you mean. Not sure what to do after my next mod. Might stop and start saving up for a house deposit..haha all depends if I get a graduate job after I finish uni this year. :)

I'll keep you posted!

Peter.

Interesting idea Pete - I actually don't mind it and I think the other comments are spot on, definitely fits in if you're keeping to a black/white combo. Plus then it matches the windows and surrounds as well which would blend in better maybe?

Thanks guys! I was leaning towards doing it (after exams of course :P), just wasn't 100% sure if I should do it or how I would go about it. Certainly would look better with black headlight mod I reckon! Here's another pic of it..

2406086847_96566d2d4e_b.jpg

And Lee, this is for you! :lol:

2434655873_482eb68afd_b.jpg

Peter.

Why not to paint the headlights in white instead of black. Would look different and stand out and still look great!

Wow that's different! Just not sure how that would look and if it will suit my car than black.. :huh:

Paint your badges black and colour code the front plastic at the bottom ;)

Like this? :P What if mine is all scratched at the bottom? (driveway)

9671053357944_447.jpg

colour code FTW!! :yahoo:

also black netz badge....lol :D

Thinking about the black Toyota badges.. Don't think I'll go netz badge though :P

black toyota badge is the way to go, i actually like the black toyota badge but the pins on the back of my emblem broke :( so i opted just to wrap my netz badge in matte black vynil for the time being, im just trying to keep a dark on dark effect with mine as the chrome kinda stick out like dogs balls on mine and makes it look a lil weird lol, i to have a couple more goodies on the way :D :yahoo: just a couple of weeks away i hope

IMGP6036.jpg

Got it a while ago, just haven't had time to get it on. Probably after exams!

There might be a slight problem though (you guys can spot it).. I'll find out today!

Peter.

First post updated.

black toyota badge is the way to go, i actually like the black toyota badge but the pins on the back of my emblem broke :( so i opted just to wrap my netz badge in matte black vynil for the time being, im just trying to keep a dark on dark effect with mine as the chrome kinda stick out like dogs balls on mine and makes it look a lil weird lol, i to have a couple more goodies on the way :D :yahoo: just a couple of weeks away i hope

Yeah, that's what I worried about too. What's with this pins stuff? I haven't removed it for this reason - don't want to break it and then drive without it for a while..will look weird lol.

Chrome on my car is alright. I don't mind it as it is now. Just might look better with black headlights, badges and mirror covers! Oh yeah, if I do black my rear badge, probably should remove the 'corolla' badge, but will it look weird with a black toyota and a chrome 'levinzr' badge? :blink:

awesome stuff, how much did the BR coilovers set you back?

the pins are just like clips that hold it onto the base, mine only broke cause i kept fiddling around with mine and loosened up over time and the last time i took it off it just fell off, yea a black rear badge with the levin ZR chrome badge did look weird for me for a while until i sprayed my AURIS badge black

DSC_0267.jpg

it's all slowly coming together now, there's only probably a couple of things to do now, i just have another car lined up in a couple of months so im hoping that works out well :D

I have the equipment here to cast the ZR Levin Badge, i was going to make carbon or matt black versions, with silver or red fill... Might get onto it if anyone's keen. Black badges look mean, i like!!

I have the equipment here to cast the ZR Levin Badge, i was going to make carbon or matt black versions, with silver or red fill... Might get onto it if anyone's keen. Black badges look mean, i like!!

i wouldnt mind a black cast with red fill that would look awesome, i only took mine off cause of the chrome it would just look weird with everything else darkened except for the badge, so i opted to paint the auris badge black, goes with everything else

IMGP6036.jpg

Got it a while ago, just haven't had time to get it on. Probably after exams!

There might be a slight problem though (you guys can spot it).. I'll find out today!

I can spot the problem,they won't fit that AE86 :P

Peter are they new? you either couldn't wait for me or you got them for a good price... :)