Gen 4 Camry Grill

islander_s13

I was wondering where i could get a hold of a gen 4 camry grill as i wanted a spare one to modify instead of risking the original one incase i need to replace it later down the track when selling or something. Ive looked online and cheapest i found was $40 but im more looking for a used one for under $20 hopefully.

I mainly need the frame of the grill so badge doesnt matter or would there be a way to make the surround bit? not sure what materials i would use.

thanx in advance, just wanted to do something simple to the stock rock hopefully before the mountain run but doesnt really matter.

ive also gone to pick and payless and had no luck

• 6 months later...

I was wondering where i could get a hold of a gen 4 camry grill as i wanted a spare one to modify instead of risking the original one incase i need to replace it later down the track when selling or something. Ive looked online and cheapest i found was $40 but im more looking for a used one for under $20 hopefully.

I mainly need the frame of the grill so badge doesnt matter or would there be a way to make the surround bit? not sure what materials i would use.

thanx in advance, just wanted to do something simple to the stock rock hopefully before the mountain run but doesnt really matter.

ive also gone to pick and payless and had no luck

what mod are u trying to achieve? melting the grill layers in the middle and replacing it with mesh?

hehe

i thought about that, just use a soldering iron and riding the middle bits, and ultra glue the mesh, but then, bugs would be super annoying to clean... = S