Possible FAQ?

Evo7

Hey guys, just perusing through the Aurion Thread, and i love the way it is set-up with the FAQ's provided, fantastic for anyone who is new, or wants to know how to do something etc...

Then looking at the Corolla/ Corolla Sportivo Thread, now i know there is a pinned thread for 'previously covered topics' but it is far out-dated, and i think that a NEW thread for the Corolla section should be created similar to the organisationing of the FAQ's thread that DJKOR has going in the Aurion section.

So my proposition, can we get a FAQ's thread going for the Corolla Owners, by splitting into ZRE and ZZE models?

Trawling through the threads is hard work, when trying to find out information, and it seems the same questions get asked over and over and OVER again!

I feel that repeat of previous Topics should be put into an FAQ thread, so that we don't get people asking the same thing all the time...

While i am on a roll here, Would it be a good idea to SPLIT (\) the ZZE models and ZRE models? i really like the forums, but as far as finding information, for something, its going to take a while to find.

So, in summary, i am suggesting a FAQ's thread for corollas (old and new) and potential of splitting the Corolla models.

Thanks guys :D

Evo

hey evan, its a good idea.

I personally find it hard to find info in the Corolla section sometimes.

but i don't want to create a new thread where some ppl would flame the crap of me for not researching beforehand.

so i end up pm some experienced member for answers. lol

i totally support your idea and thanks for suggesting it.

regards

D35

While i am on a roll here, Would it be a good idea to SPLIT (\) the ZZE models and ZRE models? i really like the forums, but as far as finding information, for something, its going to take a while to find.

So, in summary, i am suggesting a FAQ's thread for corollas (old and new) and potential of splitting the Corolla models.

Evo

I recommended this when the ZRE was released as I forsore the future issue with mixed information between versions in the same section.

I think the "New Topic" button should link to the Search page and have the new topic button on that page :P

Hey guys, just perusing through the Aurion Thread, and i love the way it is set-up with the FAQ's provided, fantastic for anyone who is new, or wants to know how to do something etc...

Then looking at the Corolla/ Corolla Sportivo Thread, now i know there is a pinned thread for 'previously covered topics' but it is far out-dated, and i think that a NEW thread for the Corolla section should be created similar to the organisationing of the FAQ's thread that DJKOR has going in the Aurion section.

So my proposition, can we get a FAQ's thread going for the Corolla Owners, by splitting into ZRE and ZZE models?

Trawling through the threads is hard work, when trying to find out information, and it seems the same questions get asked over and over and OVER again!

I feel that repeat of previous Topics should be put into an FAQ thread, so that we don't get people asking the same thing all the time...

Evo

ahh unlucky ***** that don't have a DJKOR!

The aurion FAQ is great used it many many times!!

Evan... if you love your Corolla that much, make the FAQ yourself instead of suggesting someone else to do it :P

Ok, but i may require to check with the Mods...

Can i have your permission to use your FAQ thread as a template? it will be worth it, and then we wouldn't have as many people asking the same thing all the time... :D

Evo

Ok, but i may require to check with the Mods...

Don't really need to ask, but you can if you want. I just made mine and posted it, then shot off a PM asking if it could be pinned. Was then pinned before the PM was even received.

Can i have your permission to use your FAQ thread as a template? it will be worth it, and then we wouldn't have as many people asking the same thing all the time... :D

Go for it. Not like it's copyright or anything.