Contact head office - Toyota Australia ?

Hi,

Sorry if this has been mentioned before but my searches didn't turn up much.

I and a couple of others want to complain/question about a Toyota dealer and their service but cant seem to get past the local dealer to resolve warranty issues. Any ideas?

Thanks in advance.

whitepages:

Toyota Motor Corporation Australia

(03) 9647 4444

155 Bertie St

Port Melbourne VIC 3207

Toyota Customer Experience Centre

PO Box 187 Caringbah NSW 1495

1800 252 097

whitepages:

Toyota Motor Corporation Australia

(03) 9647 4444

155 Bertie St

Port Melbourne VIC 3207

Toyota Customer Experience Centre

PO Box 187 Caringbah NSW 1495

1800 252 097

Thanks, looks like I didn't try the basics..................

Ive contacted them number of times for info and stuff and have NEVER got back to me for anything, EVER

Overseas always help me out...Once they have your money Toyota Aus dont want to know you...

Blood from a stone my friend

• Like 1

Thanks for the reply guys.

This dealer has got best dealer of the year 5 years straight. Unsure how, maybe the least complaints ?

Items.

1. If you go over the service interval time (not K's) buy more than 1 week, they perform the next service. eg.

30K service, missed by 1 week they perform the 40K and write it in the book and leave the 30K blank.

2. Transmission issues for nearly 3 years, still not fixed or noted in any paperwork.

3. Service people never smile, look in your direction etc. Just general customer service stuff.

Thats just mine. I may be in the wrong but sometimes a "official" second opinion is nice.

• 2 years later...

hi adrian.We are having the same problem up here in Cairns.We wrote to the GM with a problem and the lack of service to resolve it.Same thing bought the car brand new and they fall over themselves with service but now it's been 2 weeks and guess what haven't heard a thing from the "CONCERNED" GM Dean.So we will be trying the head office as well.

• 8 months later...

I am in the process of trying to resolve a warranty issue that has been denied. The dealer appealed it (apparently) with no luck.

I am finding the local dealership to be a pack of arrogant so n so's (incompetent ones at that!)

any advice??

• Like 1

• 1 year later...

Hi people.

Am having the same or similar probs here in Brisbane. My intention now is to find as many email addresses as possible of senior management and send an email outlining my problems with the dealer (new vehicle) and CC to all other addresses. MAYBE I'll get a reply from someone. :g:

Hi people.

Am having the same or similar probs here in Brisbane. My intention now is to find as many email addresses as possible of senior management and send an email outlining my problems with the dealer (new vehicle) and CC to all other addresses. MAYBE I'll get a reply from someone. :g:

Which dealer? Service or Sales?

Hi trentmyer. I'm dealing with service manager at moment but emails worked and have a meeting with Dealer Principal and Development Manager this week. Stir enough "s--t" and things seem to happen. Will post outcome here later. Stay safe.

That's GR8. If you have contacts post them here so others don't have to go through all the trouble I have. I may still need them myself if the meeting doesn't resolve my problem.

If you have contacts post them here

Nope. I will not post their details here. For one I am not posting my friends details and secondly, have the courtesy to spell the name of the person prepared to help you correctly.

Well don't then Obviously another Toyota "person" who sounds arrogant. Sorry if I had a typo in your name, but you're the one bragging that you had contacts. We don't want to know their names and addresses just their email addresses or work numbers to try and get some action. better luck next time I guess.

Edited by KiwiKev

• 3 years later...

I have done major service with Maddington, WA Toyota car service centre recently. After 5 days, yesterday, my car had stopped on the way during I went to work night shift. I always do regular service. I had never have the problem like this before. Major service is not little amount of money. They should care of the customer. It is not only waste of money but also waste of time and miss of work. I really unsatisfy with this dealer. 

Edited by Bosco Joseph