daniboy

QLD:-AE112 bits zze/zzt231 jap spec

just wondering...stupidly... if u can port and polish the intake manifold so the air flows better into the the engine? same as the exhaust headers?

sent you a pm kenshin, not sure if u got it or not. i ported my intake manifold,mostly around the throttle body area it was messy so i cleaned it up and where the manifold joins in the middle the holes dont line up properly so i took them out a little bit and lined them up. BUMP!

bump,starting to feel like a wrecking yard in my garage. all prices are negotiable.

bump,starting to feel like a wrecking yard in my garage. all prices are negotiable.

Any chance of pics of the lsd and the gear knob.

Cheers

bump

Edited by daniboy

inbox cleaned out, dont have a headlight sorry

hey mate wondering if the 1zz engine stripped down in pieces was still up for grabs,im looking for a 1zz head block and crankshaft, are you still on the southside?

power-fc is sold already sorry! theres a couple of other ppl selling them in the for sale section if you have a browse through

amongst your assorted left over pieces, you wouldnt happen to have one of the bolts for the aircon cooler? the one that goes through the crossmember and has a long tapered tip before the thread?

bump! added celica engine cover ,wagon rear bumper,stock headlights,stock rims and few other bits, price reductions on some items too!