2007 toyota camry LE

private number

IMG_2109.jpg

IMG_2112.jpg

IMG_2115.jpg

Childhood whip vs adult whip

Flashback to my childhood. Ive had this bike for a good 10 years and this bike has served me countless hours of endless fun and cruising time around the area. This is a rare mongoose 25th anniversary supergoose BMX. Id be surprised if there are any in the country in this condition. Everything on this bike is OEM except the wheels. Wheels are genuine mongoose motomags worth $100 at the time. And for a 12 year old that was alot and took a long time to save! haha

Anyway ill be letting go of this huge part of my childhood most likely today. Letting it go for $300 but i have no doubt that it is worth more. I think there was only 300 made in the world? But i cant be bothered hunting down bmx buffs so i thought $300 was a good price. And to my surprise this bike was getting huge interest :o

#reminiscing

It's simple and there is a DIY instructions very straight forward. It's a lot easier than it sounds.

is it legal ? in NSW for a green P plater ? lol . im not great with cars ! starting to get the hang of it though !

is it legal ? in NSW for a green P plater ? lol . im not great with cars ! starting to get the hang of it though !

http://www.rta.nsw.gov.au/licensing/gettingalicence/200707_p2.html - Vehicles – You must not drive any vehicle with: Modifications that increase engine performance.

Double check on other resource.. I personally never heard any P platers getting defected for this.

^^^^ yep it is technically illegal. That being said, ive only ever known one person who has been defected for this. But that was ontop of having a slammed ride that had wide wheels with low offset

Wouldn't happen to be you would it?

• Like 2

Merry Xmas! looking sexy as always..well sexier now :yahoo: Somwhere i missed the whole black roof thing!

anychance of some more shots?

Gots a month off and am very keen to chuck a few grand and time into the neglected aurion over xmas :)....might get it's first wash in 3 months too :P

^^^^ yep it is technically illegal. That being said, ive only ever known one person who has been defected for this. But that was ontop of having a slammed ride that had wide wheels with low offset

Wouldn't happen to be you would it?

haha na man. thankfully the cops dont think there is any aftermarket support for the camry

Merry Xmas! looking sexy as always..well sexier now :yahoo: Somwhere i missed the whole black roof thing!

anychance of some more shots?

Gots a month off and am very keen to chuck a few grand and time into the neglected aurion over xmas :)....might get it's first wash in 3 months too :P

Cheers brother. merry christmas to you too! haha yeah just did it sort of on impulse cause i couldnt decide whether or not i wanted to do it. And thankfully i did. Yeah man, pour some love into the aurion!

Crop that vacuum machine off the pic, and it should go into the 'Sexy Stance' thread.

haha doesnt deserve to go anywhere man. Car needs a lot of cleaning up to do before next year march-april

haha doesnt deserve to go anywhere man. Car needs a lot of cleaning up to do before next year march-april

March April it is.. :lol:

Crop that vacuum machine off the pic, and it should go into the 'Sexy Stance' thread.

unfortunately i dont know how to use photo shop :'( !

Me neither.. You can crop using MS Paint.. LOL