2007 toyota camry LE

private number

Haha no worries I'll keep in touch. Just letting you know the bottom of the lip is ****** as I've just been slowly scraping it away going down my drive way and other places. Well it's not ****** as you can see from the outside, just when you look under you'll see what I mean hahaha

yes im grabbing a bargain !! , dont worry ill fix it up, i got a spare bumper its going on as a trial fit :)

just pm your details, price etc .

haha thanks fellas

Just a few more happy snaps

IMG_5078.jpg

IMG_5089.jpg

some random astrophysicist amazed at how low the car sits whilst we were shooting my car for...something last night haha

and tonight just chilling with the SW familia. Used my friends 10-22mm tamron lens. MEGUSTA.

IMG_5135.jpg

IMG_5149.jpg

IMG_5123.jpg

Havent really been modding at all recently as im saving for a new lens for my camera!

15mm 2.8 fisheye lens! And also see how i go, the 10-22mm ultra wide angle lens. As much as i love cars, i actually enjoy taking pictures of people more than anything. I like "capturing the moment" to make viewers feel like they were there. No posing whatsoever. (Im sure theres a photography term for that)

and if you havent seen it already, jump on the lowdown.com :)

http://www.the-lowdown.com/agentz/

couple sneaky words chucked into the article to see whats up for the future

Edited by private number

Awesom awesom awesome read!

It almost took up my whole night reading this but i loved it.

Hope my Aurion Presara can look half as cool as the white Camry :)

Regards Boondy

• 2 weeks later...

So leather seats, junction produce gear and a new front lip will be ordered this week.

Got a deadline for June 30 ;)

#showcased

How much are you getting your leather done for??? I got quoted at $3000 to do my aurion but at this point in time it's not worth that sort of coin to me.

Let's just say Duy, I've been really lucky lately and I'm collecting back what's mine.

I'm getting it done for 1200 installed

You been selling yourself Reece :lol:

• 3 weeks later...

Been..sort of busy. June 30 is coming up quickly

IMG_6058.jpg

Got a new front bumper, front fenders been played with to fit my wheels better, front half repsray, eyelids redone and resprayed, new front grille, new rear bumper, rear bumper plus lip respray, back diffuser sprayed matt black, Junction produce gear acquired, leather seats acquring, new front lip on its way. Planning to retrim the roof liner myself in a grey colour instead of that off white creamy grey colour too. But dont know how hard it'll be to remove it without messing with the airbags on the sides - need to investigate

After this, maybe a w3 or w7 sub..and them im finished.

Edited by private number

Its true rob LOL. I could add sway bars and headers, but then why?

So after june 30, car will be officially finished. Only thing ill change now is a new and more powerful sub

That being said, 300w JL sub with kicker amp to power it for sale.. 300 dollars takes it off my hands

photo-81.jpg

Christmas in June. After a front and rear Respray, doors are all being resprayed as we speak. Car is about 4 more days from being cOmpleted. But after getting the car back from the retrimmers, getting mad crazy interior lighting ideas - simple yet effective. However it is unlikely it will be done by showcased. :( but all expensive mods are done and dusted. No more big bucks will be spent. Time to enjoy this cruiser!