2007 toyota camry LE

private number

• 4 weeks later...

photo-85.jpg

IMG_6494.jpg

Ill answer my PMs here since ceebs replying back to everyone

1) This is not a sportivo body kit. However i can tell you that if youre go from altise to sportivo it is possible. Might need to drill into the bumpers as the sportivo kit has slits that slide into the bumper to hold it in place. Obviously there is a way around it. Can grind the slits off and stick it on with double sides sticky tape and screws. Can get the sportivo kit from any wreckers. Again, the kit i have on is NOT A SPORTIVO kit despite the rear looking like it does.

2) Wheel and tyre specs i will keep to myself sorry. However, these guards are not stock

3) The Parker lights are white t10 LED. Can get them easily on ebay. To install, go through your fender wells. Other option is to take the bumper off if youre really keen

4) footwell neons are tapped into the dome light wiring. However i cant really remember where exactly it is tapped into (Like which point, as i wasnt present most of the time this was being done)

5) Dual exhausts can easily be done. However yes you do need to cut the bumper. No there isnt any noticable loss in power

Edited by private number

1) This is not a sportivo body kit. However i can tell you that if youre go from altise to sportivo it is possible. Might need to drill into the bumpers as the sportivo kit has slits that slide into the bumper to hold it in place. Obviously there is a way around it. Can grind the slits off and stick it on with double sides sticky tape and screws. Can get the sportivo kit from any wreckers. Again, the kit i have on is NOT A SPORTIVO kit despite the rear looking like it does.

2) Wheel and tyre specs i will keep to myself sorry. However, these guards are not stock

5) Dual exhausts can easily be done. However yes you do need to cut the bumper. No there isnt any noticable loss in power

the hunt is not so gooood -_-

as for the dual , ill see how the other forum member goes with it first .

• 1 month later...

Haven't been here in awhile so updates?

Got defected.

On the hunt for a new car. Bmw e92 335l however won't buy for awhile unless one of them international students sell one at a very good price.

I was at a work shop today, not one that operates through retailing but rather word of mouth. Doesn't even have a sign at the front type of store and I ran the idea of dropping 2gr in it plus supercharger. It can be done and at a really good price. It's just a matter of finding a trd wreck.

Fyi this work shop was responsible for dropping a 2jz in an is250 a couple years back...with all things running like stock.

The other option is acquiring e92, and upgrade plus ecu flush.

First world problems.

This time the cop was a *****

Told me I was driving a high performance car as I modified the engine...with a cold air intake and I knew it would gain a lot of power so I upgraded to slotted rotors. But got done for height wheels tires eye lids and junction produce fusa hanging from windscreen. Nekminute stuck the yellow sticker in front of passenger side..obstructing vission. I'll post up later