2007 toyota camry LE

private number

• 2 months later...

What a nutcase - he couldn't stand the fact that your Camry looked better than his car I bet ^_^ ^_^

This time the cop was a *****

Told me I was driving a high performance car as I modified the engine... with a cold air intake

All I have to say to that is LOL LOL and LOL (@ the copper) - was he high on drugs or what?

Unless you had this under your engine too :whistling:

Did you end up getting a new car mate?

• 2 weeks later...

Got defected 3 times in the last 4-5 weeks.

Been blacklisted

Time for a new car

I will be selling my Camry slowly. Open to offers. Shall make it street legal to clear RWC if needed. new paint job with the guards too.

Perfect P plate car.

Might even part out too. See how we go. let me know.

• 3 months later...

531778_10200498776144661_1777877964_n.jp

Last ever shoot for a website. Shall have a final run at the couple big events in the East Coast of Australia and it'll be back to stock once I get defected again for the 10th time after that. Some of you may know, I'll be upgrading to a BMW E92 335i. Currently also on the hunt for the perfect one.

As stated above, I will be parting out. Most items have been sold except for the wheels.

• 2 weeks later...

531778_10200498776144661_1777877964_n.jp

Last ever shoot for a website. Shall have a final run at the couple big events in the East Coast of Australia and it'll be back to stock once I get defected again for the 10th time after that. Some of you may know, I'll be upgrading to a BMW E92 335i. Currently also on the hunt for the perfect one.

As stated above, I will be parting out. Most items have been sold except for the wheels.

damn, it was so awesome seeing you transform your ride over the time as a member on TOCAU... Was even good to see it in person few times and at least got to say hi to ya that night!

Nice choice of new car though man, gonna miss this one though.

• 1 month later...

Hey man, yeah it's been a good run! I can vouch for the reliablity and build of Toyotas. Absolutely amazing. Perfect P plate car, low maintainence etc etc!

It's official though, this car is FOR SALE.

2007 White Camry! 160,xxxkms on the clock. MAJOR service just\complete. Tinted windows, alloy wheels, RK sports lip kit, 2k worth of German Maestro entry level competition speaker + amp to power it, FULL RESPRAY completed 6 months ago, LEATHER seats, twin exhaust upgrade, VIP as **** black roof. Can throw in coilovers for FREE.

$12,000 include RWC and rego until September. Let me know! Price NEGOTIABLE - For URGENT sale.

Essentially, car will look EXACTLY like the above picture minus wheels and suspension. Currently it has stock suspension with stock springs and AURION alloy wheels!

• 11 months later...

Hey private number your car looks awesome I need some help.... Where did u get your lip kit from? And what size rims should I go for 17,18,19? Hopefully u wrote back ..

Hey private number your car looks awesome I need some help.... Where did u get your lip kit from? And what size rims should I go for 17,18,19? Hopefully u wrote back ..

I think this is what you're looking for; http://www.grounddynamics.com/Front-Lower-Lip-p/33011001.htm

• 2 weeks later...

Love the Camry - can't believe that was the original car in the first post lol! I think I saw your car a few times too on some Honda forums/Acura USA forums with your friends white Accord Euro with the te37s?

Did you end up getting the E92 335i? I just got off my P's too and want one of those as well although I'm scared of the HPFP, fuel pump stories. Have you had any problems with it thus far?

• 4 months later...