Trdrolla - ZZE123R Sportivo - 26th Jan

trdrolla1

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Looks good. You should invert the climate and clock displays as well. Looks alot neater ;)

I got no idea on how to do it? lol any tips?

You need to get to the front of the screen. Peel off the film on the screen. Get some new polarizing film and re-orientate and cut to size.

So it will go from

DSC_0635.jpg

to

IMG_1923.jpg

IMG_1926.jpg

Ignore my buttons lol.

looks pretty awesome dude! cheers for the tips but I would need a DIY guide before attempting

it lol and I dont mind it the way it is atm. But when i get bored with it will have to look

into it more! Still have some other stuff i need to get and finish off first. Alpine 9887 HU

Defi gauges Black headlights and c one eyelids etc :P

Dude do me a favour, and take a pic of your headlights ON at night.

I'm still deciding to go HID or go the way you done it xenon bulbs.

thanks

no worries ill take one for ya tomorrow night dude. There much brighter and provide much more light

than the standard gear! im overwhelmed with them i dont see the need for any brighter. Im not prepared

to blind other drivers either with HID's.

The sleves are a very old product from Narva. You can find them in Scotts Auto One or Autobarn. Both supply

Narva products. Though be warned. I purchased the last pack of red sleves in the state according to the

check out chick and there not making them any more or getting any more in anytime soon. So i had to go amber!

still looks very close to the cluster, close as your guna get. If i find another pack of red somewhere il

change them all to red XD

The Sleves are T5 Narva Amber globe sleves. The alos come in t10 for 10mm globes and a range of colours.

Though I cut down mine as there slightly too big for the Stivo dash globes, slghtly trimmed and a drop

of super glue on the edge to keep them stuck on the bulbs.

Dude do me a favour, and take a pic of your headlights ON at night.

I'm still deciding to go HID or go the way you done it xenon bulbs.

thanks

sunny, get HIDS... i wasnt gonna get them but i found they were very similar in pricing to globes if not cheaper..

you wont regret it.

kevin

I got the crystal vision at an extensively discounted price. RRP was 140 per packet from memory. So yeah can be quite the

pricey business buying 3 packets to convert all the globes.

Though I extremely happy with the product and cant see the need to have even brighter than these, as mentioned before

I wouldnt wana tick off too many passing drivers :P and then there's the extra attention from the police that no

one needs :)

yea i know your reasoning behind it [trdrolls1], and i know how good HIDs are [wong666]... i have 8000k on a civic FD2

but, i wanna see what these look like on our headlights...

i'm extra careful now with anything with lighting... cos i got pulled over last week for foggies again lol

pics dude, still waiting// =]

yea i know your reasoning behind it [trdrolls1], and i know how good HIDs are [wong666]... i have 8000k on a civic FD2

but, i wanna see what these look like on our headlights...

i'm extra careful now with anything with lighting... cos i got pulled over last week for foggies again lol

pics dude, still waiting// =]

Pictures uploading now guys! sorry been a bit slack in getting these. Though they have been taken with my

new Digital SLR camera to reproduce the most accurate image of how they look at night. No editing in photoshop.

headlights8.jpg

headlights1.jpg

headlights2.jpg

Low beam and foggies ^

headlights3.jpg

Standard beam and foggies ^

headlights4.jpg

High beam and foggies ^

headlights5.jpg

headlights6.jpg

headlights7.jpg

Edited by trdrolla1

Car is so clean! I have a facelift black sportivo as well that has similar mods to your list but triple the k's! Good luck with it Mate!

Similar mods hey ..... spiteful.gif

Let me know if anyone is parting ..

I like the look of the C-one strut brace...

On the subject of the lights , they do look good ..Next best thing to the HIDs.

• 1 month later...

Well as some may of heard by now.

Was in a 3 car pile up on the M4 eastbound last night around 700pm.

Driving to the city approaching extensive traffic everyone had slowed down to a hault in all three lanes beyond a bend just before church st exit Parramatta.

30 or so seconds after stopping I hear a deep explosion sounded a bit like a thunder strike before I could glance to see what it was a car was pushed into the back of mine damaging my back bumper, light and rear tailgate/hatch.

The driver at fault was an international driver who decided to continue doing 100k's in the right lane despite the 2 lanes of stand still traffic and the thickening third lane.

He wrote of his own 09 BMW 2 door convertible, a silver mazda 6 with 4 young passengers in it and damaged my car.

IF i ever see this kient again i will bury him.