hey guys

can we get a list whos going to the meet so far

cheers

1. M_M

2. cruzer

3. sikwitit

4. Xoom

who else ? add urself to the list

thanks for putting my name on there armstrong!!!! people i will be late i repeat i be late EPIC LATE cause i finish work at 8pm and i have to drive up there from Mount Druitt take me about 40mins

hey guys hahaha my car is nice and clean ready for tonight muahahahah.Gonna bring my dslr camera hey charlie u gonna bring ur camera out tonight aswell for some photoshoot.

cheers

Great meet guys. Was really nice to meet a fair few of you. Some familiar faces, some new faces. Seems the Corolla is still the go with the meets :lol:. Thanks Jeff for turning up as well. Good to have someone there to talk about the Aurion with. I owe you one next time.

P.S. I hope that intake hose holds up for a little while William until such time that you can get an appropriate hose. Something with a 45 degree bend in it should do the trick.

Great meet guys. Was really nice to meet a fair few of you. Some familiar faces, some new faces. Seems the Corolla is still the go with the meets :lol:. Thanks Jeff for turning up as well. Good to have someone there to talk about the Aurion with. I owe you one next time.

:lol: It was a very unexpected surprise seeing you there. And there is no way you owe me one after all the information I have leached off your posts I think I owe you a lot more than a Maccas meal. FYI to the others, I didnt soil my pants.......much.

It was good to meet a few people, I'm keen to goto the next meet.

We need to get a bigger Aurion following in Sydney.

Those are some great photos there Charlie. I am always envious of skilled photographers like yourself that can capture such great detail. Even more amazing was the fact that it was reasonably dark as well.

Many thanks mate for your time to take all those photos. Was great to meet ya as well :D