CSi CSx

1994Camry

Ok, new centre vents are in, first service of the year is done, made sure a new thermostat was put in (not making that mistake again) and now I have rego coming up and need new tyres so I'm getting Firestone Guardians to replace my Bridgestone Elites

Also the LED's for the dash are on their way, I'll have pics up once they're in. Finally getting rid of the dull yellow ;)

Edited by 1994Camry

Ok tyres are on, not guardians though, they're skypower. Look a bit like my old elites, luckily don't cost too much either. $356 vs $520 =D

Oh, to anyone getting new tyres I was told today the companies have moved to China and can take 3 months to get here.

• 2 months later...

Been a while since I last posted, life decided to get in the way again but it's all quiet again. I'm getting some panelbeating done (which has only taken me three years to think about), also remote central locking - I have central locking already but I want remote which brings me to a question.. How do I add that to my car? Or am I better off getting someone else to do it?

I have my rear spoiler which I won from ebay, had to make templates for it but that wasn't hard and it's ready to go on and the led's are in the dash now which took a while since we didn't know which ones to replace, before and after pics will be posted when I can.

post-17183-127436756172_thumb.jpg

post-17183-127436761348_thumb.jpg