TT or Supercharger

00UCH

Hey all been awhile since iv been on, But have no licence i dont have a need to do stuff to my car or cruise lol. But iv decided its time to upgrade my car or sell it.

So im asking if anyone knows of ant power mods that can be done?!? Iv got a few place looking into it for me this week and ill find out on friday so ill post back what i hear!

All so looking for coilovers and break upgrade, so also if anyone know the codes for brembo or where to get them let me know, And Tein coilovers I know the code but they say i have to get them from Thialand any help would be great. Im in the process of talking to ppl in Thailand to try find stuff :)

Hey all been awhile since iv been on, But have no licence i dont have a need to do stuff to my car or cruise lol. But iv decided its time to upgrade my car or sell it.

So im asking if anyone knows of ant power mods that can be done?!? Iv got a few place looking into it for me this week and ill find out on friday so ill post back what i hear!

All so looking for coilovers and break upgrade, so also if anyone know the codes for brembo or where to get them let me know, And Tein coilovers I know the code but they say i have to get them from Thialand any help would be great. Im in the process of talking to ppl in Thailand to try find stuff :)

There's a guy who modded his car to get extra power.. It was ObitII / Piggyback. Im not sure what that is. But he got quite a gain as far I could remember

Do post us with the brake.. Would love to hear more.. Tein was pretty popular in Singapore.. I guess they source them from Thai..

There's a guy who modded his car to get extra power.. It was ObitII / Piggyback. Im not sure what that is. But he got quite a gain as far I could remember

It was Chris here that got that Volo OBDII flasher. He got no gain from it either.

Hey Chris, as for the turbo news, so far the only reports of a 2GR-FE turbo job is mentioned here:

Turbocharged 2GR-FE news

It was Chris here that got that Volo OBDII flasher. He got no gain from it either.

Hey Chris, as for the turbo news, so far the only reports of a 2GR-FE turbo job is mentioned here:

Turbocharged 2GR-FE news

ARRRRRRRRRRR HA good work thanks heaps... now i have a target :P or ill just rebuild the motor meh shall see!!!

PS that k&n ram you got can i know where you got it?!? or not lol?? and cost?

PPS whats the go with not being able to see post grrrrr i dont like clicking to see one at a time.

k&n can be bought of ebay mate...

comes from the US...

i wouldnt bother supercharging it... if you were, just get the trd... lol

way better package to start off with...

seriously though... you do know that you'll be spending BIG BIG BIG money to turbo charge the aurion properly...

PS that k&n ram you got can i know where you got it?!? or not lol?? and cost?

eBay mate. Cost me AUD$365 shipped. Took 5 days from the moment it got picked up by USPS.

Yep i know the cost, Id still supercharge it if i can get some nice power out of it and i wouldnt start with the trd aurion as i had i chose when i got mine put i dont like the trd ones dont know way lol. rather just do my own setup the way i like it.

If i cant get anything for it im selling and look at a is300 :) and turbo that some nice power :P

Turbocharged 2GR-FE news

I didn't mean Chris.. Didn't even know Chris tried the OBDII.

It was a guy in Singapore, he's also a member here by the nick dglow.. He was pretty happy with the mod as he gains power....

Edited by VF-X

I didn't mean Chris.. Didn't even know Chris tried the OBDII.

It was a guy in Singapore, he's also a member here by the nick dglow.. He was pretty happy with the mod as he gains power....

Fair enough. I would say his satisfaction was all in his head. No chip can adjust a Toyota engine though the OBD port to give you power gains.

Unless of course he did get a true piggy-back... then that is a different story.

For brakes, why not look at brakes off other cars such as BNR32/33/34 or JZA80s or LanEvos/STis to see if they fit? Unless you're going to go that crazy with power, most of these cars have 4 Pot front and 2 Pot rear. You'll be spoiled for brake pad choice as well ;)

PPS whats the go with not being able to see post grrrrr i dont like clicking to see one at a time.

Sorry mate, you lack of English made this hard to understand at first. Go to the top of the first post, click on 'options' in the upper right, then select view mode as 'standard'.

... so also if anyone know the codes for brembo or where to get them let me know

Brembo is just a brand name. There are other brakes out there that you can make fit. Depends on if you want to go larger and if so... by how much?

why not trade in for a TRD aurion?

I think it's more about being unique... and to some people, paying for this doesn't exactly bother them.

He already got himself a custom paint job.

Sorry mate, you lack of English made this hard to understand at first. Go to the top of the first post, click on 'options' in the upper right, then select view mode as 'standard'.

... so also if anyone know the codes for brembo or where to get them let me know

Brembo is just a brand name. There are other brakes out there that you can make fit. Depends on if you want to go larger and if so... by how much?

WOW your so smart, now i can seeeeee lol.

As i said i dont like the trd's i can put a trd setup on my car for around 5-10g but for a 40-50hp gain why bother. I know i can get dpa disks and all that witch i mite just do, i know i need front disks asap there abit out of it lol.

And why not try do somthing that hasnt been done befor :) I shall see and as i said if it can be done im selling my car and getting a new project :D