kluger 2010 facelift?

kochan

I agree about it looking better in person, the facelift looks really nice, we are very happy with it. The biggest imporvement for the KX-R though is the bluetooth and USB. My Micro USB 8gb has 2000 songs on it so the wife never has to carry around the bulk CD collection anymore.

post-21217-069324000 1287811050_thumb.jp

• Replies 274
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Has anyone been able to order the front wheel mud flaps for this model or do the old face mud flaps fit?

What next, cars with only one rubber wiper blade as standard.

On the subject, why aren't side steps available yet ? Are they also different from the old face ?

Thanks in advance..

Edited by flaps

On the subject, why aren't side steps available yet ? Are they also different from the old face ?

Thanks in advance..

I didn't know they weren't available yet? I ordered them for mine, but it's only due in late December so the dealer didn't say anything to me about it?

Thanks in advance..

I didn't know they weren't available yet? I ordered them for mine, but it's only due in late December so the dealer didn't say anything to me about it?

I picked up my new Kluger Grande last week and it has side steps.

Thanks in advance..

I picked up my new Kluger Grande last week and it has side steps.

Got mine too. Pretty sure they are unchanged unlike the nudge bar.

My car is currently on the ship, not sure how long that takes...but hopefully not too long.

Mine hasn't even been built yet :(

Saying Dec build, but also Dec delivery? I'm not holding my breath that I'll be getting it this side of XMas...

My car is currently on the ship, not sure how long that takes...but hopefully not too long.

Saying Dec build, but also Dec delivery? I'm not holding my breath that I'll be getting it this side of XMas...

Hey Happs,

Are you using the Toyota tracking website to know where your order is up to?

Mine was in production for about 1 1/2 weeks then went to in transit (ship), is your's still saying scheduled for production?

Cheers

Hey Happs,

Are you using the Toyota tracking website to know where your order is up to?

Mine was in production for about 1 1/2 weeks then went to in transit (ship), is your's still saying scheduled for production?

Cheers

Hi,

No I'm not actually? Do I need to get the login and/or details form my dealer or something?

Thanks...!

EDIT: Spoke to my car dealer and he advised that tracking is unavailable in WA becuase we're not part of the nation-wide Toyota dealer group? :(

Edited by Happs

• 2 weeks later...

Picked up our Cosmos Blue KX-S AWD today and so far so good. Its v nice and a different colour when compared to all the Graphite ones out there. Big when compared to the Luxury CX-7 it replaces. All good with the dealer and for other threads out there it had a full tank of fuel - Phil Gilbert Sydney. Now for some long drives to get used to it.

The Mazda had predrilled holes for the number plate screws both front and back. Why doesn't Toyota do the same?

• 4 weeks later...

Mine has been delayed. Due to arrive on the ship in December to Fremantle (Perth), but it has been held over until the 10th Jan. Good news is it will have 2011 plates, bad news is, well, it's delayed!!

Toyota have been fantastic about the delay and have given me a new Camry Hybrid for free to use until my Kluger arrives.

Been checking out the kxs, can anyone tell me the following, does the old side steps fit the new car? i have the 2008 model.

ALSO anyone can tell me what fuel economy they get from the awd ones, as ours have averaged 13.8 since new and was wondering if they have improved this.

And lastly anyone know if the old nudge bar fits the new car, the new one looks like an afterthought....does it even fit lights?? as mine do

thanks for any feedback.

not sure about new kxs awd but our fwd is giving us 12.1 so far, its 1800 kms driven so far and its 90% city and 10% highway travel

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 years later...

Hi, I have a 2010 kluger before the I even heard of the facelift kluger coming out. Does any know if I can get my 3rd row seats changed to the 50/50 splits seats. I really don't want to fork out for a new car as I am happy with my Kluger but we really need the boot room.