kluger 2010 facelift?

kochan

Here are few details of russia Highlander 2011

Prestige Suite EXTERIOR EQUIPMENT Front fog lights • • Rear fog light • • tires 245/55 R19 • • • • alloy wheels light alloy full-sized spare wheel • • rear spoiler with third brake light signal • • chrome rails on the roof • • COMFORT electrical power steering • • multifunction steering wheel with leather trim • • recessed power windows • • folding side mirrors with heating and electric • • lamp lighting the landing zone in the side mirrors • • salon mirror with electrochromic coating • • compass in the rearview mirror salon • - 3-zone climate control • •

Don't understand how these features works

recessed power windows • • folding side mirrors with heating and electric • • lamp lighting the landing zone in the side mirrors.

Please update if someone knows about that........

• Replies 274
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Folding side mirrors will be like Lexus models = 1 touch button electrically folds back the mirrors flush against the vehicle. In northern hemisphere climates, the mirrors will be heated; improbable here in Oz. "Lamp lighting in the landing zone" is russian english (renglish?) for 'puddle lamps' whereby when you approach the car, the side mirrors project a beam of light on the ground by the front doors....so you avoid stepping in puddles as you approach. I like that feature a lot - see it on BMWs. Hope we get that feature.

I doubt we'll get the rear fog light or the compass in the rearview mirror

Guy from Toyota Australia told me that "all information relation to this facelift is under embargo and will not be available until after October 2010". Guess we'll know next month...no idea on when deliveries will start though.

The Australian motor show is on the 15th of October. My hit prediction is that's when the announcement will be.

Puglsy - I notice you say in your profile that you have a 2010 Facelift KX-S on order. Did you put an order with a dealer sight unseen?! Did they quote you a price or features?

Yes I do, yes I did and yes they did. I've seen some of the internal memos and we negotiated based on current price. The dealer was confident that give the small feature change that the price wasn't going to shift.

Here is the first review, with good pics, of just released 2011 Highlander which looks to be almost identical to the soon to be released facelifted Kluger being released here mid next month. Ordered my new Grande 6 weeks ago and dealer says it'll be one of the first ones off the boat. Can't wait !

http://www.motortrend.com/roadtests/suvs/1009_2011_toyota_highlander_limited_4wd_test/index.html

Here is the first review, with good pics, of just released 2011 Highlander which looks to be almost identical to the soon to be released facelifted Kluger being released here mid next month. Ordered my new Grande 6 weeks ago and dealer says it'll be one of the first ones off the boat. Can't wait !

http://www.motortrend.com/roadtests/suvs/1009_2011_toyota_highlander_limited_4wd_test/index.html

When's the delivery date?

Here's another US review - http://www.c****ssion.com/car-news/2011-toyota-highlander.html

When's the delivery date?

Here's another US review - http://www.c****ssion.com/car-news/2011-toyota-highlander.html

Dealer can't yet confirm exactly, but says around time of Sydney Motor Show in mid Oct, as it will be on display there. He reckons they are already in the country, sitting on a wharf somewhere. My car has been allocated on his system and he has known the VIN/chassis no. for a few weeks now.

Edited by Blackjack

Dealer can't yet confirm exactly, but says around time of Sydney Motor Show in mid Oct, as it will be on display there. He reckons they are already in the country, sitting on a wharf somewhere. My car has been allocated on his system and he has known the VIN/chassis no. for a few weeks now.

That's good news. Hopefully mine is on the wharf somewhere too. What estimated delivery date did he give? Mine's the week after the motor show.

That's good news. Hopefully mine is on the wharf somewhere too. What estimated delivery date did he give? Mine's the week after the motor show.

Guys, my dealer told me that the delivery is anytime after 10 oct as that is the official launch date for the facelift even if they have the car sitting in the wharf earlier.

Guys, my dealer told me that the delivery is anytime after 10 oct as that is the official launch date for the facelift even if they have the car sitting in the wharf earlier.

Now that's a piece of news. I had the 15th pegged as the launch date (Same day as the Australian motor show).

Thanks Bluesalt.

Hi everyone!

Ive been reading this forum for a few months now and havent made a post until now. Weve had our facelifed Kluger Grande on order since the start of August and have been kept constantly updated from our Toyota dealership.

This is what we know so far: We have been told that the new Kluger is under embargo until tomorrow 27/9/10 and that we will have ours by the end of the month. The expeceted delivery date of ours is 27/09/10.

If our dealership is correct then all information should be released tomorrow and we should have our new kluger by the end of the week.

Will keep you all updated on our situation as more information comes to hand.

Thanks everyone for all your help!

This is what we know so far: We have been told that the new Kluger is under embargo until tomorrow 27/9/10 and that we will have ours by the end of the month. The expeceted delivery date of ours is 27/09/10.

Wow! Now that's an even better piece of news. I think I will be hassling my dealer tomorrow. :)

Thanks Toyota Family! Keep us updated!

Hi everyone!

Ive been reading this forum for a few months now and havent made a post until now. Weve had our facelifed Kluger Grande on order since the start of August and have been kept constantly updated from our Toyota dealership.

If our dealership is correct then all information should be released tomorrow and we should have our new kluger by the end of the week.

Hi

Where is your dealer located? I know the dates can't be state specific, but was curious about urs.

Hi everyone!

Hi

Where is your dealer located? I know the dates can't be state specific, but was curious about urs.

Unfortunately the dealers in the ACT are clueless. I've rung 2 in recent weeks (all owned by the same crowd) - one has not returned my calls; the other knew absolutely nothing at all (I had to tell them what was happening!!) At least I have this site to let me know the details!

Hi

Unfortunately the dealers in the ACT are clueless. I've rung 2 in recent weeks (all owned by the same crowd) - one has not returned my calls; the other knew absolutely nothing at all (I had to tell them what was happening!!) At least I have this site to let me know the details!

I asked my dealer about the delivery. He called to confirm that it has arrived in Australia, but he is unsure about delivey before 10 oct. He said that it is interstate delivery and depends on when the delivery truck has enough of these to deliver in one place. He said that he will keep me updated on the dates which I'll post as soon as I get any.

Hope this helps

Hi guys,

I too have been watching this topic for a while. I can tell you that the boat has docked and I now have a vin and chasis number for my new Kluger so it won't be long now.

I put a deposit on mine about 6 weeks ago so it's really on the way now.

Hi Brooke483 - what state/city are you in?

The sad thing is that in the States a Grande AWD equivalent (with sat nav, towbar, DVD) costs around $43k retail at the moment! :(

That always sucks. I guess the joy of living in a much bigger market. Though I wouldn't live there for quids.