Seat Covers for current model

Dowelly2194

Hi all i'm new to this site as a contributer but have watched and read other questions posted,was after any one that has bought any seat covers to suit the current model Kluger?? Particulualy the rear(2nd Row) seats.

I've had a look on ebay and a few other sites, but was interested if anyone has bought them and what they are like?? :P

Hi all i'm new to this site as a contributer but have watched and read other questions posted,was after any one that has bought any seat covers to suit the current model Kluger?? Particulualy the rear(2nd Row) seats.

I've had a look on ebay and a few other sites, but was interested if anyone has bought them and what they are like?? :P

I just got the sheep skin inserts for the front seats. That would probably work on the 2nd row seats too. Comfy, cheap, looks good, protects seats and doesn't get in the way of any airbags. I think I got mine from Autobarn.

I just got the sheep skin inserts for the front seats. That would probably work on the 2nd row seats too. Comfy, cheap, looks good, protects seats and doesn't get in the way of any airbags. I think I got mine from Autobarn.

so how do these attach to the seats? not like normal seat covers that slip over the top of the seat?

Thanks Colonel,

Haven't got a couple of Pics by chance?? :lol: Would like to see them in the flesh.

Been a chore to find something suitable :(

A car seat cover stall at Paddy's Markets, Homebush, Sydney will custom make a set for the front 2 rows, may even have them ready made. A friend and I both bought a set about a year ago, can't remember how much but wasn't a lot.