Valentine!!

VF-X

Found this in a forum...

Students claim it is an expression of true love for their boyfriends. -The Star/ANN

Fri, Jan 29, 2010

The Star/Asia News Network

SHAH ALAM, Malaysia - Female students in higher-learning institutes here are being persuaded not to wear panties on Valentine's Day as an expression of true love for their boyfriends.

The "no-panties promotion", being held for the first time, has apparently been gaining interest among the students, who are passing the news by word-of-mouth.

Two students in their 20s from Shah Alam, known only as Ummi and Melissa, said they were aware of the "promotion."

"I feel it is personal," said Ummi with a smile.

"Valentine's Day is a good time to express one's love. And, what we use or don't use is our right, our freedom. But we will do what is right. It's a new world now."

Melissa claimed that there was already a large group who planned to go ahead with it.

"We will know how many by Valentine's evening."

State Islamic Affairs Department (Jais) director Datuk Mohammed Khusrin Munawi said:

"We will not allow Muslim students to be taken in by such celebrations that deviate from the teachings of Islam."

:toast::toast::toast:

How nice is this?? :D

Edited by VF-X

I daresay we already have something like this here in Australia, on any given Saturday night, at any nightclub in the country.

Those are random chicks on strangers... This is an expression of 'True Love' to the boyfriend... :lol:

I'm suspecting Lingeries and sexy dresses... :lol:

I daresay we already have something like this here in Australia, on any given Saturday night, at any nightclub in the country.

Those are random chicks on strangers...

Plus about 90% more risky. At least this "promotion" is somewhat "cleaner".

Those are random chicks on strangers... This is an expression of 'True Love' to the boyfriend... :lol:

I'm suspecting Lingeries and sexy dresses... :lol:

I weep for a world in which true love is determined by whether your misses wears panties on Valentines day.

If she really wants to show her love, she can just stay home all day and wear nothing! :D

I weep for a world in which true love is determined by whether your misses wears panties on Valentines day.

If she really wants to show her love, she can just stay home all day and wear nothing! :D

LOL, good one!

for girls its called Free Flapping lol

that just sounds naaaaasty.... I can imagine those ones that hang down, just dangling in the breeze, you know?

I must confess I have no lift today in my pants.

whitestivo

TMI!

Reachin the climax date peeps.. Say, how about some of us don't wear underwear for the missus..? :P

Meh, it's a Sunday.... I'll just walk around the house in my Birthday suit.

Reachin the climax date peeps.. Say, how about some of us don't wear underwear for the missus..? :P

:unsure:

aww yeahhh

climax date

lol, imagine if they onle expected that on Valentines Day!

Hope you left the curtains shut. I could possibly have given my neighbours a fright this morning from a similar activity. :whistling: