• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

great pics dave!

no corollas this time.

i know! :P whats goin on!?!?!

whats happening with your ride bro? when we gonna see you up and about again!?

i saw my rolla get sold on pickles auction few weeks ago. still without a car for now :D

Nice photos of your Aurion Dave. However, I would love to see some more photos of the city. I really want to travel to Perth (which I unfortunately missed out with due to changes in work), and the city in the background looks quite nice there.

Nice photos of your Aurion Dave. However, I would love to see some more photos of the city. I really want to travel to Perth (which I unfortunately missed out with due to changes in work), and the city in the background looks quite nice there.

thanks for the input daryl, i will definately attempt to fill in the background better on my next photoshoot.. i am pretty happy with the location i have there so will work around it.

yeah you should definately travel over to perth sometime mate, i wouldnt say the city is HUGE and busy, but taking a nice spirited drive into the ssouth west is certainly good fun wth great scenery ;)

thanks again and keep the comments coming, would love to know how i can improve on them!

-DAvo & shakotan mz11: Nice photos!

Two okay looking shots from my camera of the WA Photoshoot. Still not good with night time shots, need to practice more with the DSLR after exams (Also a good opportunity to prepare myself for the photography class next term.).

30133_395375628346_661728346_4187251_2480780_n.jpg

30133_395375643346_661728346_4187252_2895639_n.jpg

-DAvo & shakotan mz11: Nice photos!

Two okay looking shots from my camera of the WA Photoshoot. Still not good with night time shots, need to practice more with the DSLR after exams (Also a good opportunity to prepare myself for the photography class next term.).

30133_395375628346_661728346_4187251_2480780_n.jpg

30133_395375643346_661728346_4187252_2895639_n.jpg

yeah not bad mate :) only if u were in brizzy ill teach u heaps man. :D what camera u using and how come the clarity or the image quality is down abit?

Think I've gotta head interstate and learn some of your skills, shots always look awesome guys...

Really wanna learn HDR and editing techniques...

HDR :) very easy

Think I've gotta head interstate and learn some of your skills, shots always look awesome guys...

Really wanna learn HDR and editing techniques...

HDR is ***** easy.

I use HDR on all our property photos for work as we don't have a flash.

Get a program could Photomatrix if your camera does bracketing it makes it so much easier if not like the D60 I use for work. I can show you on Friday how its done :)

Edited by Cappuccino

That would be awesome :)

I'll bring a notepad and pen so I can write all this stuff down haha...

I've been told you need 3 or so of the same photo, but different exposure levels...

Could also just take one raw photo, and save three copies on the computer... Never been told what exposure levels are needed though or how to join them together...

Very keen to learn...

That would be awesome :)

I'll bring a notepad and pen so I can write all this stuff down haha...

I've been told you need 3 or so of the same photo, but different exposure levels...

Could also just take one raw photo, and save three copies on the computer... Never been told what exposure levels are needed though or how to join them together...

Very keen to learn...

I will bring a CD with Photomatrix on it.

I will be the tall langy dude near the Lexus (I also bought the TRD knob of ya when I still had my silver Corolla)