Corolla ZRE levin or conquest wheels

pezzie

Hey, if anyone has their wheels available and is willing to sell them then can you send me your offers :)

Just making sure.... this isn't for your Corolla right? Because the ZRE has a 5x114.3 stud pattern compared to the ZZE's stud pattern of 4x100.

Hey, if anyone has their wheels available and is willing to sell them then can you send me your offers :)

Just making sure.... this isn't for your Corolla right? Because the ZRE has a 5x114.3 stud pattern compared to the ZZE's stud pattern of 4x100.

sorry i should really change the car model i have. i used to drive my mums zze but i now have a zre. just a quick question. it might seem stupid, but is there any chance of fitting a 5x110 onto a 5x114.3? i cant find a certain answer and dont know much.

That's alright, just making sure so that you don't find out the hard way.

... but is there any chance of fitting a 5x110 onto a 5x114.3? i cant find a certain answer and dont know much.

Not without changing your hubs (which without some pretty good custom work... is never going to happen), or by means of a PCD spacer adapter which is illegal.

• 5 months later...

Thanks for that DJKOR... would you happen to know if the 5 stud 16" alloy rims from a current Camry would fit a ZRE..?? thought they might perhaps be the same stud size and offset..??

Cheers mate..!

Thanks for that DJKOR... would you happen to know if the 5 stud 16" alloy rims from a current Camry would fit a ZRE..?? thought they might perhaps be the same stud size and offset..??

Cheers mate..!

Yes they do.

Cheers mate..!

Yes they do.

Thanks for that.... just gives me another option..

Thought you were going to buy a RX-8? :P

I would sell you mine, but I think I'll keep them for track days! :lol:

generally speaking, if its toyota, nissan, mazda, ford or honda and 5 stud, its 5x114.3.

that is only * generally* always check first... and be mindful of offset, correct offset for a FWD is between +38 and +46 or so.