[WA] corolla zze headlight levelling switch, door handles, o2 sensor extension

a summary of items still for sale:

zze headlight levelling switch kit $40 (diy here:http://au.toyotaowne...ft-1zz-corolla/)

OEM facelift levin marble interior trim pieces $200

facelift 1zz O2 sensor extension harness $50 http://au.toyotaowne...ension-harness/

ZZE exterior door handles complete set $50

1zz stock catback + muffler done 55000 kms FREE

facelift headlight levelling switch kit $40 - junior power crimps, wire seals, headlight levelling switch with wiring harness: http://au.toyotaowne...showtopic=26562

6596xi.jpg

2lup54j.jpg

new toyota O2 sensor extension harness. i don't think they are available commercially.

I made this for a zze corolla but it might be the same for other toyotas. ideal for facelift ZZEs wanting to change headers.

Genuine toyota waterproof connectors, wire seals, automotive TXL wire, insultherm hi-temp braided sleeving.

works perfectly. $50

np511t.jpg

1zn1x11.jpg

Edited by chicken

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Are you willing to seperate the interior parts? I only need the black plastic part around the aircon controls that ends just before the stereo. Are there any scratches on the black plastic?

Sam

sorry im not sure what part you're after but if you can get someone to buy the rest then yeah.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi mate, interested in just the top part of the centre console that has the fan controls and storage slots as part of it... if the other guy (kahle81) does not want it please let me know how much including post to 4131 QLD.

Cheers,

Krish.

Hi mate, interested in just the top part of the centre console that has the fan controls and storage slots as part of it... if the other guy (kahle81) does not want it please let me know how much including post to 4131 QLD.

Cheers,

Krish.

hey i prefer not to separate it but 1rocky was interested in the window switches if you guys agree to take them then it might be possible

Edited by chicken

Hey mate, well give me a PM regarding how much you are after just the single item and I can let you know if Im keen on buying it.. then you can let the other guy know and u can post them off seperatly?

Cheers

• 4 weeks later...

Hey, if the cat-back exhaust system hasn't sold, Could I please find out how much shipping would be to Nelson bay, 2315?

Also, I'd like to know, (if possible) What the diameter of the pipe on the exhaust system is, and if it's aftermarket...

Thanks!

Hey, if the cat-back exhaust system hasn't sold, Could I please find out how much shipping would be to Nelson bay, 2315?

Also, I'd like to know, (if possible) What the diameter of the pipe on the exhaust system is, and if it's aftermarket...

Thanks!

Hi the catback is the stock 1zz hatchback exhaust...

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks!

Hi the catback is the stock 1zz hatchback exhaust...

Haha, thanks! I already got me one of those... (just without the rear muffler) :P

Hopefully changing soon B)

• 2 weeks later...

more stuff...

used toyota bonnet protector for facelift zze hatchbacks - its got a small starbreak crack at the bottom center but not noticable - FREE

ZZE levin optitron cluster automatic- got it few weeks before the storm, everything works - $300

ZZE levin front and rear power window set (power window motors, door wiring looms for all doors, JDM gold/silver interior centre console and power window switches) - $1000

more stuff...

used toyota bonnet protector for facelift zze hatchbacks - its got a small starbreak crack at the bottom center but not noticable - FREE

ZZE levin optitron cluster automatic- got it few weeks before the storm, everything works - $300

ZZE levin front and rear power window set (power window motors, door wiring looms for all doors, JDM gold/silver interior centre console and power window switches) - $1000

Center console window switches??? I've only seen the door ones...

Would you be willing to split the front doors from the rear? (Very unlikely... -.-" )

more stuff...

Would you be willing to split the front doors from the rear? (Very unlikely... -.-" )

sorry i mean the complete trim is included with the power window set:

kcmddj.jpg

more stuff...

sorry i mean the complete trim is included with the power window set:

kcmddj.jpg

So no chance you'll split the front doors separately?

• Join The Club

Join the Toyota Owners Club and be part of the Community. It's FREE!

• Latest Postings

1. 0

Toyota Corolla 2012 zre152 transmission issue

2. 46

Lowering a Corolla ZRE

3. 3

Auto door locking on new 2024 C-HR?

4. 1

Hilux G52- R151R gearbox conversion

5. 3

6. 23

Transmission U660e

7. 3

8. 4

is it possible to import US model Sienna to Australia?

9. 7

How to delete bluetooth device?

Forums

News

Membership