Aurion Moderator

httttt

Can we please get a moderator who is an Aurion owner?

The Aurion sub section is the most up and coming section of this forum and it needs some TLC and maybe a nip and tuck every now and then to keep members and new people happy and quickly informed. It has a significantly high conversation rate of 15 which is the highest of the car specific sub sections and considering it is the newest member of the Toyota family that has to be impressive.

Section

Posts/Threads ~ Convo Rate (posts/threads)

Avalon / Aurion / Aurion Sportivo

21337/1418 ~ 15.05

Camry

8638/1188 ~ 7.27

Celica

2658/518 ~ 5.13

Corolla / Corolla Sportivo

73868/5854 ~ 12.62

Echo / Yaris

1582/221 ~ 7.16

p.s. I don't want to be a mod. Far from it.

i agree 100%...

sometimes it seems like its a section that doesnt get much attention from the mods/admin...

in saying that, i dont think there is any doubt in anyones mind that the mod for that section should be DJKOR... definitely the most knowledgable about aurions and definitely on here 24/7... :lol:

i agree 100%...

sometimes it seems like its a section that doesnt get much attention from the mods/admin...

in saying that, i dont think there is any doubt in anyones mind that the mod for that section should be DJKOR... definitely the most knowledgable about aurions and definitely on here 24/7... :lol:

I second DJKOR. :lol:

This discussion sounds all so familiar:

Who is the Moderator of this Forum section?

Which led to a poll asking is we should appoint a moderator for the Aurion board or just keep it the same. Obviously the 'keep it the same' option got the most votes, so here we are I guess.

Although as you have mentioned Jeff, the board has gained popularity since that time so it could be something to consider. I'll put my hand up to offer to take on this roll should a decision be made to appoint a moderator for this board, but don't want to take away the opportunity from someone else to nominate for this potential position.

This discussion sounds all so familiar:

Who is the Moderator of this Forum section?

Which led to a poll asking is we should appoint a moderator for the Aurion board or just keep it the same. Obviously the 'keep it the same' option got the most votes, so here we are I guess.

Although as you have mentioned Jeff, the board has gained popularity since that time so it could be something to consider. I'll put my hand up to offer to take on this roll should a decision be made to appoint a moderator for this board, but don't want to take away the opportunity from someone else to nominate for this potential position.

Eeek, I flash read the linked thread and I hope everyone agrees that the Aurion section is a different kettle of fish now.

In the context of this thread and the linked thread I still think it appropriate that DJKOR is a mod because you will note he "gets around" the whole board, has a legitimately high post count and seems to have the communities best interest in mind. The obvious perk for me and the main reason I'm lobbying for an Aurion owner as a mod is that he has his finger on the Aurion pulse more than anyone else and the Aurion section being so up and coming I want to keep my favourite hang out clean.

another vote for daryl...

Get an Aurion then you can have a say

Are you looking for trouble mate :huh: ...Mick is a respected TOCAU member and can post or have his say on any make or model on this forum and if there is a prob with this i will make him an honorary second owner of my Aurion...dose that meet your requirements. :(

p.s stop being a tool...and yes i'm being rude,you just seem to get under peoples skin.

Are you looking for trouble mate :huh: ...Mick is a well respected TOCAU member and can post or have his say on any make or model on this forum and if there is a prob with this i will make him an honorary second owner of my Aurion...dose that meet your requirements. :(

p.s stop being a tool...and yes i'm being rude,you just seem to get under peoples skin.

thanks lee :)

The below aimed at myself and SuperDave....

Get an Aurion then you can have a say

It's really a brilliant idea to pick on supporting members of this forum (not to mention ones that have been around here for YEARS longer than you...

Seriously deanja, you are proving to be nothing but a whining little b*tch on these forums. Have you ever made a constructive post? or is your purpose in life just to complain about things?

This is an open forum and I can have a say in any section of it that I wish. I know Daryl personally and believe that he would make a great moderator of the aurion section. I do not need to own an aurion to see the fantastic job he does around here providing information, trying new things and helping other members.

I don't think that I am alone in saying that I think you really need to find a new place to troll... no one here respects you, or gives even half a sh*t about what you have to say...

so on behalf of all of us... F*CK OFF.

Love,

Mick.

I was recommending something similar to one of the admins the other night too :P

Get an Aurion and then you can have a say

You better pump the brakes kid...this man is a national treasure.

and as my old man says....You cannot reason with those who do not use reason.

Why do only Aurion owners? The fact that non-Aurion owners know Daryl is more than enough proof of his capability on this area.

Not only you address a respected member so rudely but also the MOD, I don't think you deserve any respect from any1 in the forum anymore.

Yes, Daryl go the Aurion MOD!

Daryl, u definitely have my vote as well..

Mick, don't be bothered with those (pointing the finger at "Deanja") who doesn't share the love and just simply want to whine about everything is his life..

For your info Deanja, Mick is at almost all the Thursday meets in Brisbane, seriously Mick i can't recall seeing in the forum that you say you can't make it to a meet.. ahhahah.. anyway .. Deanja stay the hell out if you don't like it ..