maybe he has a low reserve.. :D

possible bargains for buyers

2005 Black corolla sportivo NSW - ends 02 Mar, 2010 15:35:53 AEDST

2003 White stivo NSW - 07 Mar, 201020:44:09 AEDST

buh this guy has some negative comments.. so check it

note: none of these are mine.

Edited by Chrono Trigger

• 2 weeks later...

just thought i'd mention, i sms'd the guy with the black one and from what he told me i think the reserve was around $16,500 +

i offered 16 and he said the reserve was higher than that "but you're not far off".

just incase anyone wanted to know..

edit: WOW, anyone considering that white one should definately have a look at the guys feedback

Edited by twisties

oh noo.. i would've of wanted to go and look at that black stivo.. have been looking for one with a sunroof (i can't live without a sunroof).. so if there's anyone out there with an 05+ stivo WITH sunroof. please tell me. haha

even my rolla now has a sunroof and a sportivo interior ( leather seats and power windows) and its an ascent! :lol:

• 2 weeks later...
wholly cow

check out this suped up 1ZZ

1ZZ in VIC

thats a turbo 1zz thats been for sale in vic i think for atleast a year ...... no idea what power figures it has or any other details but it has been posted up here before

the white stivos back on the market.. think the guy mighta had trouble selling it.

i checked with revs when looking for a stivo, the numbers don't add up, so check before buying guys..

http://cgi.ebay.com.au/TOYOTA-COROLLA-03-S...=item2306090fcb

seriously... i think BLKTRD would have trouble selling it...

and yes its a 1ZZ... not a 2zz <_<

the description seems a bit... vague? 40k spent on it! car must be SOLD? :D if he had something like, all receipts kept or watever, could be more believable...

2003 Sportivo Corolla

Metallic Blue Duco

2nd Owner

54,000km

Lowered

Complete stock car with no real modifications , chasing 17,500 with dvd player and 10 months Reg or 17ono minus DVD!

• 5 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hey was flicking through the site and noticed this thread i bought that black 2005 corolla sportivo for 15k i got a real bargain.....shes immaculate

if you guys ever do meet ups or cruises let me know....im happy to come along and show her off....ive kept her stock for now it tows my tiny tinny....dunno if i wanna do any mods! maybe cai and lower it but thats as far as id go.....i could be convinced into an exhaust...but im hittin financial strife atm and looking for a job!

oh noo.. i would've of wanted to go and look at that black stivo.. have been looking for one with a sunroof (i can't live without a sunroof).. so if there's anyone out there with an 05+ stivo WITH sunroof. please tell me. haha

even my rolla now has a sunroof and a sportivo interior ( leather seats and power windows) and its an ascent! :lol:

HEY bud i actually bought that 05 black stivo with sunroof, as you said its hard to live without 1.....shes immaculate aswell....

Hey was flicking through the site and noticed this thread i bought that black 2005 corolla sportivo for 15k i got a real bargain.....shes immaculate

if you guys ever do meet ups or cruises let me know....im happy to come along and show her off....ive kept her stock for now it tows my tiny tinny....dunno if i wanna do any mods! maybe cai and lower it but thats as far as id go.....i could be convinced into an exhaust...but im hittin financial strife atm and looking for a job!

hey mate there is a meet next month - http://au.toyotaownersclub.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=26645 come along and meet some guys/girls