GB: Aurion Parts

VF-X

I know it might be a dumb question but has the GB closed?

Oh ell.... Yea it's closed.. PM me on what u after.. I might be of help..

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Update for you guys who are curious of how this GB are going... Since I got people's excitements over their items.. :lol:

The update isn't that good thou. I managed to clear evrything by last weekend, not this last weekend but the weekend before, and they said they shipped it first thing in the morning on Monday..

I got the shipping invoice, when it was actually shipped. They're done through Garuda Indonesia (GIA) airlines. So it transits to Jakarta and then Sydney.

I checked the flights timetable, they're supposed to be freight straight to Sydney as soon as it lands in Jakarta, as there's a flight to here the night on that day. I am expecting to get it by this week.

So I took the effort to call Customs bla bla bla. I asked if our goods have landed here safely, they replied that they have no clue whatsoever on our items and can't do anything about it. The way it works, someone from the courier company will contact me as soon as the items are ready to be picked up. The customs also told me Regardless of the items' price, I still need to clear the customs. But I will get back to you guys on that as we might be able to get away from custom, coz we might have include it in the shipping costs. Not so much a get away as we paid it once.

Keep you posted!

Good News People!!!

Since the Thai side didn't provice any tracking number, I e-mailed asking her how evrythin goes and bla bla.. Cut the story short... The Goods has been at Sydney Airport since 25th March, as I predicted!!! :D .. I'll take it out tomorrow morning and update you guys with the customs etc.

Note: For the brissy boys, you won't get ur items until after Easter, Ingres will pick it up during his trip to Sydney.. Hahahahahhhhh... For the rest of you who aren't in brissy, I'll try to arrange a courier and finish it all by the end of this week.

Another Update..

Went to freight at sydney airport around almost 11 and had to pay the storage thingy and other charges. After then, I went to custom, as I expected just like the last time I brought my wheels. This time is a bit different, and I'll explain it now so you guys understand where the all the charges are comin from.

If you guys search 'unaccompanied personal effects' in google, it explains the situation we are now. When I bought my item from Indo, I was there and paid for it myself in person. Unlike my case, this time we bought items over the web and none of us went to thailand. This is what the term means and for this reason, I'm not able to clear the custom myself. They told me the easiest way and probably the only way, is through Cargo broker (1st time i'm hearing this occupation does exist). So I went to Cargo broker and told him our situation.

To conclude, This is pretty much I did today.. This stuck me for a while as I read, tried to understand how the whole thing works and searched for a broker and cleared the payment.

Here's the bad & good news.

I'm sorry I have to postpone for another day to pick up all the items from the Airport. By the time I finished evrythin, it was already 4.25 pm. The whole day was drizzling and I think it's gonna pour down tonite, with a pretty crowded traffic, pretty much wherever I went today. I ensure you guys I'll pick up all the things 1st thing tomorrow morning.

Edited by VF-X

Yea, there are extra costs. It's approx $23 / person I found out so far.

Edit: I need to send you guys e-mail of some issues I found out.. Keep you posted.

Edited by VF-X

i think he meant the girl from r styles Jeff.. :lol:

& that Alpha is lagging with payments

Styles, you should pick up Alphamox's order.

Good News People!!!

Note: For the brissy boys, you won't get ur items until after Easter, Ingres will pick it up during his trip to Sydney.. Hahahahahhhhh... For the rest of you who aren't in brissy, I'll try to arrange a courier and finish it all by the end of this week.

Guys in brissy, i might not be driving down Sydney afterall so we might have to post the items to brisbane (gf wanted to go by air since it is a pretty short trip), hopefully we are not able to get any air tickets .. will know everything by tomorrow.. :angry:

I picked 2 big boxes from the Freight this morning. Damn those boxes are huge.. :lol:. <_<

Anw, while I am doing the check for all items. Can we have those in the GB to list the state where they are next to their name. I know the majority of where you guys are. I just want to confirm coz I don't want it to be sent to wrong states.

1. SecaBoy

2. Stedyedy

3. -DAvo

4. Ingres

5. Hidden Taco

6. 51DER

7. Fiddy

8. Mikka

9. ZZRR8

1. SecaBoy

2. Stedyedy - Sydney

3. -DAvo - Perth (WA)

4. Ingres

5. Hidden Taco - Sydney

6. 51DER

7. Fiddy

8. Mikka

9. ZZR88 - Brisbane(QLD)

If anyone lives out northshore way and is picking up the items from VFX and wouldn't mind also grabbing mine that would be great!!

VFX if not i won't be able to pick them up until the 15th of April onwards

Cheers and thanks again

Update guys.. Evrything is perfect.. Credit goes to our supplier, Ying2 for all the messy troubles, including the constant changes of the list.

Stedyedy: I'm happy to meet you halfway like in the city. No one in the GB is in Sydney except for Taco, and he lives in the west.

If you want to pick it up these days, I'm also ok. U got my number, just shoot me a text when u want to pick up and I'll see if I'm free. Just to be sure, I'll keep your items in the trunk. If you spotted me somehow, horn me like there's no tomorrow!! :P :lol:

1. SecaBoy

2. Stedyedy - Sydney

3. -DAvo - Perth (WA)

4. Ingres

5. Hidden Taco - Sydney

6. 51DER

7. Fiddy - Perth (WA)

8. Mikka

9. ZZR88 - Brisbane(QLD)

:):):):)

1. SecaBoy Brisbane

2. Stedyedy - Sydney

3. -DAvo - Perth (WA)

4. Ingres Brisbane

5. Hidden Taco - Sydney

6. 51DER Brisbane

7. Fiddy

8. Mikka

9. ZZR88 - Brisbane(QLD)

did ash and ingress as well

Brissy boys... Has any of you ever met Mikka in one of your meets?? Coz he's in Gold-coast.. Only like an hour drive rite? Want me to pack up his goods with u guys?

Edited by VF-X

Brissy boys... Has any of you ever met Mikka in one of your meets?? Coz he's in Gold-coast.. Only like an hour drive rite? Want me to pack up his goods with u guys?

Vick, u can pack his together with ours to save on the shipping, i go down to gold coast pretty often so we can definitely arrange among ourselves in brissy..

1. SecaBoy Brisbane

2. Stedyedy - Sydney

3. -DAvo - Perth

4. Ingres Brisbane

5. Hidden Taco - Sydney

6. 51DER Brisbane

7. Fiddy Perth

8. Mikka Brisbane

9. ZZR88 - Brisbane

Ok... I got myself a list.. Check again if it's right. If it is, leave it as it is.

I'm surprised there are only 3 states to send it to, in fact, 2 only. Sydney isn't counted. What happen to Melb-ians. Zzzzz

And for each state, I'll nominate

Myself - Sydney (duh..)

Ingres - Brisbane

-DAvo - Perth

Hi Vick

Thanks to you and Ingres - sorry I haven't been around here for a while, have been busy at work.

Let me know if you need anything from me.

Cheers

M.