GB: Aurion Parts

VF-X

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just done with arrangin the courier tonite. Will be picked up tomorrow. Sorry for the delay, I had problems with my credit card, thus ended up with the delay up till now. And now it's done. Please contact the -DAvo for Perth, Ingres for QLD.

For HT and Stedyedy, u guys r most welcome to pick your items anytime.

And to conclude the thread, I dispatched evrythin today. It should arrive sometime next week.

Look forward to it guys. Get excited.. Hahah...

And to conclude the thread, I dispatched evrythin today. It should arrive sometime next week.

Look forward to it guys. Get excited.. Hahah...

Thanks Vick, will be looking forward to it.. Guys in Brisbane.. Vick is going to let me know the cost of shipping and the custom clearance, i will pay for the guys in Brissy first and collect from u guys when we meet..

Guys, do reply when you've get the items and post if there's anythin wrong with it.

Anw, on top of my head, the broker fee is $150 + 10% GST & warehouse clearance, I think $33 from the airport dock.

Apart from the Sydney people, the extra costs are the shipping costs & the packaging thingy. I bought boxes and bubble wrap thing (Surprised those are pretty pricey), and will include that. Brissy and Perth's cost are different.

1. SecaBoy [Hybrid Rear Lights]

2. Ingres [Roof Spoiler, VIP2 Grill, Eyelid, LED Brake Light for Back Bumper]

3. 51DER [ Roof Spoiler , Lexus VIP Grill, Rear Ducktail ]

4. Mikka [Ducktail , Eyelid]

5. ZZRR8 [VIP1 Grill]

Brisbane Guys, i have received the items from Vick. Vick will emailed the total cost for the brissy boys (5 of us will be sharing the total), i will pay for all and collect from u all when i pass you the items. If any guys are eager to get it before Thursday meet, please contact me at 0431602103. Ash, when will u be back..?? Damn dangerous to leave your lights with me.. tempting hahhahaa.. Michael (51der), are u ok to wait for Thursday meet?

Picked up my parts from Ingres today - thanks to VF-X and Ingres for all your help with organising the GB and delivery, great work guys.

BTW Ingres - loved having a look at your car, very impressive ride and its motivated me to get to one of the Brisbane meets one day once I get a few more mods on.

Cheers

M.

Edited by mikka

Hey mate. Just got back tonight. I'll message ya over the weekend and organize I time to pick them up. :)

Ingres just sent me a pic of the hybrid tail lights on his car.. LOL! Jkz... He's been tempted heapz...U better pick it ASAP.