2002 Sportivo. Such a good car!

Silver-Aurion

My friend got a diamond white 2002 sportivo for $11,000 with only 90,000Km on the clock. It is such a nice car! If I did not get the Aurion I would have got this. Inside the car is so quiet, you cannot even tell if the engine is running.

And its such a smooth and responsive engine, handling is great too.

And the diamond white is sexy! We are taking it to get it detailed tomorrow by our family friends that own a car detailing business.

I should have taken a picture, today both our cars were side by side Aurion VS Sportivo next to each other, would have been a nice photo op :P

The car is actually very very clean too, the previous owner was a clean freak too and kept it in like new condition inside and out.

So yeah, just thought I'd share my thoughts, any 02 camry owners here?

I am assuming it's a Gen5 2002 and not a Gen4.5 2002?

I have a Gen 5 2002 (rolled of the production line September 2002) and I love it. No real gripe with it being stock, but that doesn't mean I haven't modded mine.

Just got my supercharger for it today so it won't be long before I am running FI

- Stock rotors/brake pad setup does not like heavy braking on applications such as... Brisbane's Mt Nebo run. I am certain I warped my rotors as a result.

- Stock headunit appears to not like burnt CD's. You can keep feeding them in and it will keep taking them. I think we got up to 11 CD's before we stopped

Other than that, I personally couldn't think of anything to worry about.

Thanks mate :)...

We already have a burnt CD stuck in there from the previous owner :(. We only found that out when we decided to test out the CD player.

How can we take out the CD? If you know I would appreciate so much if you could share your wisdom :P

You'd have to remove the headunit and get the CD out that way. Electronically (ie - pressing buttons etc) we weren't able to do it.

I didn't bother physically opening the headunit once we got it out; I just bought a new one.

Ah nice Andrew! Got the S/C! No doubt Dave's helpin ya with this one?

I'm pretty sure myself and half of Auscam wanna see that baby :P

Yeah man, but Dave has his hands full at the moment so I am just looking at it at the moment. Having some odd dreams about supercharged vehicles though...

I'll start a thread on Auscam tomorrow, I'm capped at the moment and I can't upload any images.