Angel Eyes for Kluger

boleh

Reading the Aurion section led to me to search for Kluger's angel eyes

SUP12855388M_Product_e900d57ea7724a1082aa9bdf5ac4afc4_T3D_PIC.jpg

Link

Now sure how to source them though.. Quality is also suspect

Edited by boleh

found some pics frm US forum:

not too bad... but the line of led's could look better in white, and they can be DRL as well

30n9kyu.jpg

zlsw3r.jpg

Edited by boleh

Angel Eyes have got to be pretty high on the list of pointless mods. Right up there with "blacked out tail lights" :rolleyes:

Also not sure if they would suit an SUV like the Kluger?

Haha.. If you're talking about pointless mods, then pretty much all cosmetics mods are pointless.

Angel eyes suits evry car as long as they keep it clean.

Any idea if the light output is better than OEM? I find my low beam is very poor, to the point that passengers will often ask if I have my lights on.

I have headlight protecters, would this affect light output?

Yes, i reckon they look fantastic, but only if the output was equal to oem

If your finding oem not bright enouhg, you should invest in those 50% globes which is meant be brighter.

Our kxs already has a grey tinge to the tail lights, so it is factory darkened...lol

Currently it is located below us in the lower deck of the spirit of tassie....we love the lights on the kluger, i would say its above average for most cars

Any idea if the light output is better than OEM? I find my low beam is very poor, to the point that passengers will often ask if I have my lights on.

I wonder if that is true? I was thinking of getting some, I also think that the high beam is not that great, but perhaps that is because of the height of the lights and less reflection off things on the side of the road? Did you get yours from toyota or aftermarket?

I wonder if that is true? I was thinking of getting some, I also think that the high beam is not that great, but perhaps that is because of the height of the lights and less reflection off things on the side of the road? Did you get yours from toyota or aftermarket?

The Kluger has decent standard lights for low & highbeam. If you think they are bad, drive an X-trail. As suggested, invest in some blue light globes. Headlight protectors need to be regularly cleaned & even when clean, yes they will decrease the amount of light emitted.

Got them from Toyota.

Have a read of Philips Xtreme Power Light Bulbs (test drive), on Kluger II for a discussion on different replacement bulbs. The Philips Xtreme Power bulbs are definitely brighter than the OEM bulbs even with the headlight protectors.

they look great on X5.. but yea on the kluger, that remains to be seen

Hi where did you find the pics for the highlander from and is the graphite coloured highlander the brand new model that is due out here in Australia later this year. The front end looks a bit different to our Kluger model love the lights and the black grille