bodykit for 03 wagon

hi guys i am really near here

i got a 03corolla wagon

and i would like to get some bodykit for my corolla

is any one here driving 03corolla wagon, could you give me some idea

currently i am looking for front lip, rear lip and sideskrit and fog light and rear spoiler.

is wagon having a same bodykit as hatchback?

the rear skirt for the wagon is longer. with the sedan the wagon rear skirt needs to be modded (cut) to fit. So i am assuming the hatch will not fit the wagon. Please correct if i am wrong. the rear wagon skirt from Toyota cost me $494 unpainted . Part number is 0815812820. This is for wagons Oct 2001 upwards. I was also told that Toyota wont be making anymore Someone may know more. Foglights can also be found at Toyota or ebay.

The front lip and sideskirts are the same wagon hatch and sedan, the rear lips are different, and the sportivo and levin kits fit differently, the sportivo kit is actually easier to fit than the levin kit as the levins have a hole in the guard for the sideskirts, don't forget there's a difference in facelift and non facelift for the front lip also.....Where are you located?

The front lip and sideskirts are the same wagon hatch and sedan, the rear lips are different, and the sportivo and levin kits fit differently, the sportivo kit is actually easier to fit than the levin kit as the levins have a hole in the guard for the sideskirts, don't forget there's a difference in facelift and non facelift for the front lip also.....Where are you located?

thanks for your suggestion. i am located in Bundoora VIC

i found that, the sideskirt seems a little longer than the hatch.

and do you know about the front Grill? are they all the same in 2003 corolla ?

i found a 03 corolla front grill in ebay, it is selling $45 only. how do you thing of it?

do u know where i could get any aftermarket parts or kit for my corolla wagon?

i did search in ebay, but not much things came up.

i have a wagon and i have sportivo sideskirts and front lip they fit perfect, if theres any length difference in those parts it not even worth mentioning,i have seen a few bits for sale your way, ill see if i can find the adds and ill send them to you

i have a wagon and i have sportivo sideskirts and front lip they fit perfect, if theres any length difference in those parts it not even worth mentioning,i have seen a few bits for sale your way, ill see if i can find the adds and ill send them to you

how much are you selling?