arc's Aurion SX6

arc

Hi there guys been a member for over a week now :D and thought since i got my car now its time for some photos although due to the weather in Brisbane at the moment shes not clean :angry:. I Put a deposit down on monday afternoon and what seems like a year saturday finally came along and was time for pick up.

Its an 08 Sportivo SX6 stock standard at the moment.

383811126.jpg

383811095.jpg

Now after only owning the car for 2 hrs i already had the factory headunit out replacing with my beloved alpine 502.

383811152.jpg

383811057.jpg

My plans are to install all my audio gear + remote start alarm :D

Audio gear consists of

Source: Alpine 502 with steering wheel controls (done) with alpine 701 processor, digital tv tuner, revering camera

Amps: Tru Tech billet B-4100 & arc audio ks 300.2

Front speakers: Dyn audio esotar2 E110 tweeters and E650 woofers

Sub: Image Dynamics idq 12" will be fibreglassed into one of the rear qtrs

Tomorrow afternoon i will be flush mounting my camera in between the number plate lights so you just see it sticking out a fraction.

Also other things on the to-do list are

Window tinting(done)

get centre console resprayed to hide scratches (done)

at this stage pedders low rider suspension (done)

18" Kappa wheels with Pirelli PZero Rosso's (done)

K&N Typoon Intake (done)

Edit: Things to buy

Ultra racing package

TRD exhaust

LED lighting

VIP 1 Grill

Thanks for looking Ash.

Edited by arc

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks for the welcome guys

Love your sound system.. Welcome to the Club.... Welcome to more poison from the club members.. hahaha.. :clap:

Do you work around moorooka near tint a car & Mitsubishi? seen your car around there a few times. Also nice wheels i used to have them on my old car but thought they would look a little wierd on a white car so got rid of them.

Thanks for the welcome guys
Love your sound system.. Welcome to the Club.... Welcome to more poison from the club members.. hahaha.. :clap:

Do you work around moorooka near tint a car & Mitsubishi? seen your car around there a few times. Also nice wheels i used to have them on my old car but thought they would look a little wierd on a white car so got rid of them.

Nope.. but i do recommend some friends to the Tint-a-car Moorooka sometimes.. and also i travel quite frequently by that route... u must come to the meet sometimes mate.. hahha.. hope to see u soon..

team white!!! :)

love it mate!

and stand by for kappa wheels on a white aurion, will be coming soon ;)

Haha why did you have to put that small message of to the side i missed that the first time. How soon are you looking at getting them 17 or 18s ?

Started on my camera this afternoon below you can see the hole i filed out for it to sit into.

383889990.jpg

Camera In

383889835.jpg

Camera from a side view

383889816.jpg

Ah.. Another whitey.. Looks great mate.. Do us a favour and stick a black rims in there.. It'll look sickkk.... Apart from your ICE mods that I've no idea with, those are a MUST! You'll definitely love her. Love to see her grow..

todays update conists of repainting centre console to get rid of scratches.

384182076.jpg

384182026.jpg

Fresh coat to the strip above glovebox

384182110.jpg

All back together

384181965.jpg

Test fitting back into car and getting ready to do around radio and air con controls

384181979.jpg

384181972.jpg

EDIT: Adding some more photos

Headunit facia and aircon controls done

384187136.jpg

384187188.jpg

384187206.jpg

384187223.jpg

Edited by arc

No real dramas i would have liked to take out the " P N R D S" plastic thing but it was sorta melted in place like it had a lug with locating hole and had been melted together and also in the centre of the air con control knobs got around the outside of the knobs not just the front part where green light is.

Also forgot to add that by end of next week i might be in posession of some KAPPA rims.

Edited by arc

Window Tinting getting done tomorrow and 3 out of 4 kappas in 18's should arrive by Friday along with dba 4000 slotted rotors maybe street series slotted for rear along HPX brake pads :D Saturday looks like a busy day.

Have you got yours on yet im still waiting to see yours :D Mine wont be on the car for awhile im gonna wear down the factory 17s abit first.

Have you got yours on yet im still waiting to see yours :D Mine wont be on the car for awhile im gonna wear down the factory 17s abit first.

not yet, in the process on deciding on tyres... see my dilema in the wheels and tyres section of the forum :P

that console came a very nice, i want to do mine because it looks like crap but cant decide between paint or vinyl

you should come out this Thursday so we can have a look

also what side of Brissy you live on

cheers

Thanks for comment, I live in Corinda near Indroopilly. I was hoping to come out last week but got stuck at work till 8pm ill see how i go tomorrow

3 out of 4 18" Kappas turned up today :D

Still waiting on 4000 series rotors + pads and springs :(