arc's Aurion SX6

arc

Its actually on hinges folds down when i want to use it :P.

Im stuck don't know what to do use some of saved money for tyres on ultra racing package or keep for tyres.

If your tires still have decent tread... get the UR gear. Then keep wearing at them until you get the money recovered to get your tires for the Kappas. You will want to have some fun once you put the UR gear on, so may as well wear out tires that don't mean much to you. Then when you get your new wheels and tires on, you won't wear at them as hard.

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah agree with Daryl, in the long run, just make sure you end up with everything! haha

How much were you quoted for the tyres?

Johnny W - Thanks Mate

u54mot - i got qouted $385ea when i got car lowered but i havnt started shopping around yet.

Johnny W - Thanks Mate

u54mot - i got qouted $385ea when i got car lowered but i havnt started shopping around yet.

Hey Arc

Not sure if you're looking at any other brands but I'm getting some Kumho KU31's in 225/45/18 for $192each in Brisbane - PM me if you're interested and I'll let you know where I'm getting them from.

Cheers

M.

• 2 weeks later...

I need someone with a good camera :P plus i need to wash it first. Ended up getting 235 Pirelli Pzero Rosso's.

I need someone with a good camera :P plus i need to wash it first. Ended up getting 235 Pirelli Pzero Rosso's.

I have a good camera, haha. How much? Are they quiet?

I have a good camera, haha. How much? Are they quiet?

I hear jetstar haev cheap flights maybe you should get one to Brisbane and take photos for me. Ive been told they are on special $350 a pop normal price was around $480 - $500 i think. yes i consider them quite compared to the lower range pirellis.

I hear jetstar haev cheap flights maybe you should get one to Brisbane and take photos for me. Ive been told they are on special $350 a pop normal price was around $480 - $500 i think. yes i consider them quite compared to the lower range pirellis.

When i was reading that i was like what...flights to Brisbane are $350! What the? Haha. And then i was asking myself...so how much were the tyres. haha.

Then i read it again.

Good to hear they are quiet.

I'll wait for the pictures.

When i was reading that i was like what...flights to Brisbane are $350! What the? Haha. And then i was asking myself...so how much were the tyres. haha.

Then i read it again.

Good to hear they are quiet.

I'll wait for the pictures.

Just for you mate i stopped playing Bad Company 2 and went outside to take some photos didn't bother washing car as it looked like its been going to rain all day well that was my excuse anyway :P

387215415.jpg

387215437.jpg

387215457.jpg

387215475.jpg

387215485.jpg

ssshh dont say that, I ordered those LEDS yesterday 7 - 14 days and got 4 of the door light ones on the way aswell.

Just for you mate i stopped playing Bad Company 2 and went outside to take some photos didn't bother washing car as it looked like its been going to rain all day well that was my excuse anyway :P

Thanks!

Yeah it rained all day....pellets, bombs, shells, dirt....

whhoooo! team white! AND team kappa!!

cant wait to see more pics! :)

Yes more pictures, please!

Looking great - go Team Kappa. The stance makes me want to reconsider the lowering of mine but I think I'll leave her for now. +1 on more photos.

Ill get some proper photos on weekend its to dark when I get home.

Mikka havnt seen pics of your kappas yet. Bit slack since you took photos last weekend jks.

Mikka havnt seen pics of your kappas yet. Bit slack since you took photos last weekend jks.

Tried to set up a 'Members Ride' page and was denied :angry:

Here are some links to the photos that I'm not authorised to post...

http://s1023.photobucket.com/albums/af360/mat1311/Aurion/?action=view&current=aurion1.jpg&newest=1

http://s1023.photobucket.com/albums/af360/mat1311/Aurion/?action=view&current=aurion2.jpg&newest=1

Dont think the photos show the true magnificence of the Kappa's in the flesh though, there's something more substantial about them in 3D rather than 2D, the subtle curve of the struts gets lost in photos.

Edited by mikka

http://s1023.photobucket.com/albums/af360/mat1311/Aurion/?action=view&current=aurion1.jpg&newest=1

http://s1023.photobucket.com/albums/af360/mat1311/Aurion/?action=view&current=aurion2.jpg&newest=1

Dont think the photos show the true magnificence of the Kappa's in the flesh though, there's something more substantial about them in 3D rather than 2D, the subtle curve of the struts gets lost in photos.

Looks great Mate, I agree with you on the photos not giving the kappas justice. When i was looking at mine i saw the photos on differnt cars and i thuoght there alright few of the guys at work told me there crap but when i picked them up and opened the box and saw them in the flesh i was stunned at the quality of them. Any plans for suspension?

Looks great Mate, I agree with you on the photos not giving the kappas justice. When i was looking at mine i saw the photos on differnt cars and i thuoght there alright few of the guys at work told me there crap but when i picked them up and opened the box and saw them in the flesh i was stunned at the quality of them. Any plans for suspension?

The suspension is the obvious place to go next but its a family car so I think I'll just leave it as-is. Looks wise it could definitely do with a 30mm drop but I've heard varying reports on spring changes and ride quality and I can't really justify the $1500 for coilovers...yet :lol:

The suspension is the obvious place to go next but its a family car so I think I'll just leave it as-is. Looks wise it could definitely do with a 30mm drop but I've heard varying reports on spring changes and ride quality and I can't really justify the $1500 for coilovers...yet :lol:

Haha yes mines meant to be a family car aswell. I was originally getting the pedders coilovers but the other half heard the price and i never heard the end of it so i just got the pedders sports rider springs. had it lowered on stock wheels not really any difference little bit firmer now with the 18's little bit rougher but i dont consider it bad and rough as guts.

Haha yes mines meant to be a family car aswell. I was originally getting the pedders coilovers but the other half heard the price and i never heard the end of it so i just got the pedders sports rider springs. had it lowered on stock wheels not really any difference little bit firmer now with the 18's little bit rougher but i dont consider it bad and rough as guts.

I'm thinking of doing a Melbourne Storm and running two sets of books, get the coilovers in under the wife-cap :lol: