just saying hi

CAMSHAFT

Welcome... now can you take the cold weather back with you... :P

a sure ye are too hot over there anyway, ye could do with a bit of irish weather, i spent time over there with the horses, love ye and the place i`d love to move back for good if i got a chance :) , there are some sweet cars here

welcomeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!  :D  :D  :D

i hear that irish people do everything backwards!!! do you drive backwards over there too???  :lol:  :D  :P  :lol:  :D  :rolleyes:

no we do it the right way because ye are doing it wrong from your point of view it just looks backwards, hope that clears it up for ya :P

welcomeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!  :D  :D  :D

i hear that irish people do everything backwards!!! do you drive backwards over there too???  :lol:  :D  :P  :lol:  :D  :rolleyes:

no we do it the right way because ye are doing it wrong from your point of view it just looks backwards, hope that clears it up for ya :P

ayeeee! forwards, backwards... it's all the same to me! as long as it goes... that's all the matters :P :D :D :lol: :) :rolleyes:

i always knew the irish were crazy!  :unsure:  :unsure:  :unsure:  :P

:lol: at least we have bends when i lived in Murrurundi,NSW I diceided i want to go to brisbane, so i ask one of the lads for direction, this is no joke he said go out the gate and turn left, go to warrick turn right, when ya get on the loggan highway take the 3rd exit and you there, to an irish guy that sounds like a half hours drive, 4 hour later i go to warrick, yer mad :lol: , you see thats what 1st,2nd,3rd,4th are for there not just an easy way to get to 5th, drop her down, bit a handbrake, quick flick left then full on right and keep it fully lit.

Like BigBum said, you Irish are Crazy......:P

I have to ask though CAMSHAFT, I have a pic here of my sister-in-law in Ireland, and the way the wind is blowing her hair, who in g0ds name do you keep those little cars on the road???

Cheers

Aaron

Like BigBum said, you Irish are Crazy......:P

I have to ask though CAMSHAFT, I have a pic here of my sister-in-law in Ireland, and the way the wind is blowing her hair, who in g0ds name do you keep those little cars on the road???

Cheers

Aaron

Lmao Azza ur bloody cunny funt :D, but here is the solution: just get a fat chick and make her go ride with u where ever you go. Then when summer time comes u look for hot chix. :D

Fussy Russy :ph34r:

Like you know yer self’s it’s what your use to, home is where the heart is. I’m use to wind and rain all year round and would love a little sun at times, where some of ye have sun all year round and would love a little rain. as I always say Ireland would be a lovely little country if you could roof it., like today its 13C out which I would class as a nice day, honest, 22C is bloody too hot. I know, I know over there it can be 30C-40C all year round and if it dropped below 30C a coat is called for :lol:, I was the same when I was over there. when I left here a few year ago it was at the end of November and at 5am in the morning in Dublin Airport it was -5C so I had the a heavy jumper, great big winter jacket and gloves. When I arrived in Sydney with the Air con on full blast, I took it to be cold (*** love me I was half-asleep) so I put on the jumper, jacket and gloves put the backpack on my back and headed for the door. The looks I was getting as I walked through the airport :blink: , I was grand as the air con was keeping me cold, then it hit me. ya know the rush of hot air that comes from an oven when you open the door, yea that’s what felt like, there I was 30C, blue skies and sun and dressed for the Antarctica. I would not say we mad, will ye cop on we are the sane ones as I said before because yer wrong from yer point of view we mad :P. Sure that’s why we are on such a small island, so we can’t go wild, sure half of ye are Irish gone mad in such a big country. Ye are like someone putting a 5 year old into a sweet shop and telling him not to move for an hour, sure he would be on a sugar high for a week. That is why I love ye lot so much, ye are just Irish set free into the wild :lol:

Edited by CAMSHAFT

i just start ranting on and as things come into my head i just type them. i was going to be smart and write "fullstop take a breath for 2 seconds then read on" instead of "." but that would be taking the total ***** :lol: