Cosmetic mods for yaris

Gatoblanco

I just bought a 2006 1.3L Yaris 5dr hatch. White colour. I live in Brisbane.

I want to put 17inch alloys on.

I want to get a spoiler.

I want to get a chrome fuel door cover if I can find one that isnt tacky.

I want to get a chrome exhaust tip.

I want to get tints.

Any other cheap ways to make it look sporty?

Any advice please? Particularly about the spoiler. How much are they? Where do I go? I want a spoiler that fits in with the look of the car but makes it look sportier.

Also what sort of alloys do I go for? I want to get some that make it look great but that suit the style of car.

Thanks in advance. :)

Also what sort of alloys do I go for? I want to get some that make it look great but that suit the style of car.

I would suggest you do not go for Chrome wheels. Not only do they look tacky but they are also very heavy and that can't be good for a car the size of yours (or mine for that matter).

ry

I would suggest you do not go for Chrome wheels. Not only do they look tacky but they are also very heavy and that can't be good for a car the size of yours (or mine for that matter).

are you talking about the really shiny chrome ones like the ones that are ridiculoulsly silvery or are you talking about all chrome wheels?

Can you please post some photos or links to the type you think will look good

I don't want black wheels or dark wheels

.....confused

ry

are you talking about the really shiny chrome ones like the ones that are ridiculoulsly silvery or are you talking about all chrome wheels?

Can you please post some photos or links to the type you think will look good

I don't want black wheels or dark wheels

.....confused

Yeah I went today to Bob Janes and checked out alloys. Now I know what chrome ones are and no I dont want those. They do look tacky. In fact Bob Janes dont sell chrome alloys anymore. Gone out of fashion for now.

I was thinking about getting white alloys. They can look good but sometimes they can also look old style. Hmmm its so hard to know what ones to get.

I want some that suit.

I'm no expert for Yaris, but here's a web that can give you some idea of how to mod yours.

http://www.rstyleracing.com/?CategoryID=Ca...071108175506634

If you wanna go sporty, definitely go the dark colour group. Grey or black should suit a white yaris. Or else, get white on white.. Never gets old. :toast:

Should do bonnet and dark you tail lights by bit... Dunno if it's legal, but it helps with the sporty look.