Phat snaps!

-DAvo

Ok so seeing as there are quite a few talented photog's on here that take some awsome shots of cars and driving, lets open up a thread where forum users can post photos they have taken which dont have to be car related. (landscapes/nightscapes... portraits.. anything!!)

could be used as a space for users to ask photography related questions and get user feedback on their images!!

would be great to see everyones different shooting styles and generally seeing good phhotos, and hopefully will encourage more people to post their stuff!!

post away! :)

Edited by -DAvo

dont know why... but when i saw this, it just clicked as a stereotypical image in my head of what i think "England" is... so i had to take a pic.. :lol:

didnt have much time to take the shot cause it was raining at the time, so i just snapped and ran for cover.. :lol: (surprise surprise its raining in england! :lol:)

dsc_0002a_215.jpga

dsc_0004a_138.jpg

Nice work Wy! I see you've got the hang of your DSLR now! :P

Thanks bro.... im gettin there thanks to all u boys.... i got 2 remotes n a better stand, i threw the other one out.

• 6 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

There some pretty neat pics there fellas! here's a few from some recent holidays i took, not in the same league as you guys though :)

RIMG0358.jpg

RIMG0440.jpg

Edited by Adamsy

Hey thats where we had the snowball fight and worked out what we was actually driving on was simply ice, greeattt day well except for a certain Maloo driver lol

• 1 month later...

This one is funny... my sister made the mistake once of leaving a can of Pepsi in the car. During summer. Parked in the sun.

The end result? AWESOME:

esplodedbytherindos.jpg

Not so awesome, the fact that I was asked to clean up the mess. :D still, it makes a great picture.

This is my RAH Spawn holding a hot dog eraser. Why? I dunno... probably because hot dogs are delicious!

hotdiggitydogbytherindo.jpg

My cat who died T_T WHILE I WAS ON VACATION, just to make it worse. His name is Yolkmontapolkatsim, but we called him Yoko for short, or sometimes Yolk.

yolkmontapolkatism2byth.jpg

yolkmontapolkatism1byth.jpg

This one is not so clear (I had more to the series and in high rez but I lost them all >.<) but I like that you can see the pollen specks on his wings... cute :)

buzzbee3bytherindos.jpg

And finally... this one is surely the "worst" of the bunch as I took it with my phone camera, but I like the composition and reflection... so HERE YOU GO, it's my dad rolling a smoke outside a hardware store.

dadbytherindos.jpg