Toyota Aurion Accessories

Peter Yeh

You won't find much out there. The Aurion is not as greatly supported when compared to other popular cars out there on the market. Basically, apart from the intakes, the major cosmetic mods can be found at places like R.Syle Racing or other online places that stock parts for the Asian Camry.

The American Gen 6 (2007+) V6 Camry shares the same engine as the Aurion. The panel filter specified as the V6 2007+ Camry filter will fit.

Im not too good at understanding cars and their parts

but

will a K&N Air Filter for a camry V6 3.5L fit a Toyota Aurion 2010 model?

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/K-N-2009-20...sQ5fAccessories

is what im looking at atm.. will buy if it fits

no.. the link u are showing me is for other model, I got mine fit in very well, the correct part No. is 33-2355 or P004663686 around $130 AUD

no.. the link u are showing me is for other model, I got mine fit in very well, the correct part No. is 33-2355 or P004663686 around $130 AUD

No actually, the filter on sale in the link is for the Gen 6 V6 Camry in the States, which fits the Aurion. Despite the picture showing something else, the description does say:

PRODUCT DESCRIPTION AND PICTURES – Some pictures used in the auction are for example only. Please note the manufacturer part number of the item being sold and the written description. You can always look up the manufacture part number to compare and assure you are ordering the correct item. Please do not always go by the picture used in the auction as we sometimes need to use stock photos. If you have questions about the item please ask us first before you “buy it now” in the auction.

The 33-2355 as you have indicated may still fit the Gen 6 Camry, however for arguments sake, it is listed as a Rav 4 filter and has dimensions that do vary by a couple of millimetres compared to the Camry filter.