Badge

Not that easy. These are thick clear plastic, not thin stickers. From the looks of it, they are 2 or 3 layers thick, sticky on the bottom, printed in the middle and what looks like polycarb top.Getting a thin vinyl sticker into those gaps would be a nightmare!!

I just measured the size of my emblem on the steering wheel.

Length - 6.5cm

Width - 4.4cm

would these inlays fit for the ZZE's aka ours?

Evo

hey dutchie im willing to put the money up to see if i can fit them in my zze, how do u prefer payment???

and i fully understand that u offer no refund.

sorry forgot to mention im after the blue heat, as my ascent instrument dials are blue i reckon it will look rad.

Edited by RAXBELIAL

Both Red heat are sold. Sorry. I didnt think the Red Heat would have be popular, so i only got two. Ill get more sent over when i do my next order. Anyone else wanting Red Heat, please add your name here.

Both Red heat are sold. Sorry. I didnt think the Red Heat would have be popular, so i only got two. Ill get more sent over when i do my next order. Anyone else wanting Red Heat, please add your name here.

Yeah i'm up for a redi'll just wait its cool, how do i pay ive never got anything off here b4

Ahh damn!

I guess I might put my name down for now, as I am not too sure how blue will look in the ZRE.

Speaking of colours, is it possible to get orange heat? so it matches our ZRE dash colour?

Speaking of colours, is it possible to get orange heat? so it matches our ZRE dash colour?

HAh! I was thinking the same thing!! :D

Man, i didnt think red heat would be that popular!

Lol, well the thing is that the ZRE uses orange Dash light, so it will look much better with the red heat, the blue heat will look out of place.

But orange would be sweet :) It will match my custom made orange stitched seat covers!