2010 TOCAU ANNUAL NATIONAL MEET- SHOW AND SHINE RESULTS ARE UP

• Replies 556
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Instead we will have a mini meet and greet the FRIDAY night @ 8pm @ VILLAWOOD BUNNINGS. Afterward will be heading down to Pancakes on the Rocks @ Northmead or Harrys for a bite to eat.

Harry's for a heartburn hot dog... damm those thing killed me last time ahahahaha

Harry's Cafe de Wheels in the city or L`Pool ??

if in the city, pancakes at the Rocks not too far away :)

logistically, driving and parking in the city may be a problem....

Add on around 10 more cars from Sydney.

Slowly getting names on another forum :lol:

If u don't mind me asking which forum are u inviting ? As none of the orginisers were informed about this .....

If u don't mind mr asking which forum are u inviting ? As none of the orginisers were informed about this .....

Forum: JDMST

Check your inbox in regards of others coming along. I sent an email a few weeks back stating that there would be others that wasn't on the forum coming :lol:

If u don't mind mr asking which forum are u inviting ? As none of the orginisers were informed about this .....

Forum: JDMST

Check your inbox in regards of others coming along. I sent an email a few weeks back stating that there would be others that wasn't on the forum coming :lol:

JDMST is legit.

HI ALL!!!!

Just an update to the show and shine.

Its great to see the interest from outside toyota owners!! Due to this i will be adding a new category to the show and shine for GUESTS. Anyone have an good ideas on what we can call the trophy please post it up.

We are having trouble finding people to sponsors the trophies....so Mark and I will be paying for them. In the fairness of this being a free club/site. We will be charging the following entry fee's (TO ENTER YOUR CARS) to cover the cost of the trophies.

SILVER MEMBERS $2.50

REGULAR TOCAU MEMBERS $5.00

GUESTS $10.00

By regular member's I am referring to the status on you personal profile. 'NEWBIES' will be considered guests.

All entrants will receive a showbag of goodies, an entrant number and voting cards.

There are a total of 20 trophies up for grabs on the day :D

This information will be pasted onto post #1

For those who have not been to a show and shine/ annual meet before.....there has always been an entry fee to cover the costs of everything put into for the prizes and trophies.

This is a free club and free website. No moderator on this forum is PAID. WE don't have to do anything on this forum.....WE ALL choose to :D

We have 4 kids, and both of us work full time .....do we have much spare time...NO. We do this every year cause we want to. The banners/ trophies/ shirts/ stickers etc... all comes out of OUR pocket.

It only takes 30 posts on our forum to be a regular member and to be entitled to sell stuff too. It's mainly to encourage the members to be more active on the site.

If anyone else has a problem please PM me. Disrespecting me behind my back is childish and uncalled for!!

In regards to M&M's comments, If you have suggestions for the meet, we are open to all. We just don't want stupid little groups of people going off there own and then trying to drag everyone along.

As the organiser of this event, timing will be fairly tight, I want to make sure we maximise time, as we are limited to 2 full days!

There will be a rough itinerary posted up soon, so stay tuned!

from some discussion on facebook, pete, tash and I reckon we should have a TOCAU lets-get-******-up (aka. clubbing night)... so who's in?

Hell yeah. Count me in. Will Tabby be around? This seems to be a suitable event :lol:

clubbing mmmmmm but pubbing yehhhhhh

i think alot of the people coming are out of the clubbing age, therefor if they got a pub down there like our brizzy stock exchange/fox/normanby ill be getting pretty silly there hehe

Edited by ELEGNT