Vick's Aurion

VF-X

get the clear lights and tint them... ;) would look sweet... :D

I want the red still.. If only u attended the meet. Could've borrowed ur lights and see how they look on black. :(

hey man,

very nice car,how did u low your car? springs or coilovers?

cheers

Due to limited budget, just springs. If I have more, would've been airbags. :P

I like this moving shot. Courtesy of SuperDave.

Yea.. Liking this too. Don't get this kind of shot often these days.. And a good one too!

Looking hot. I think having the ducktail really highlights the work you've done on the tips as having a smaller spoiler means it isn't taking so much attention away from the exhaust work. I've got to stop looking at your car now or I'm going to trade my Kappas on some 20's :D

Edited by mikka

Vick .. car is looking AWESOME... now just angel eyes and toyota logo with lights to spice up the exterior.. hahaha

Still Working on it.. We'll see if it works after this July. :)

Needs some Junction Produce products ;)

I get that a lot.. Just can't source the logo just yet. Only 51DER so far did his JP badge, and his is also DIY. :(

vic your car makes me think of a transformer...

Hahah.. This is the real thing

birdlkk.jpg

That is gangster. :ph34r:

You must love the attention "head turners". :P

edit: I'm loving your black on black thing going on man. One word, CLASS.

Hahah, kinda.. :)

Edited by VF-X

I only modded the outer ring from original toyo badge the center was bought from junction produce

still in love with your car Vic and you have to help me with some body kit

cheers

only one moire week then im of to Singapore and china woo hoo

Edited by 51DER

• 3 months later...

Life S*cks!!!! Why??? Who wouldn't be when early in the morning, 2 polices came to your house only to tell you the car with registration bla bla bla, the wheels have been stolen and the car was hold on bricks.

The painful sight..

IMG00035-20100923-0845.jpg

IMG00034-20100923-0830.jpg

I seriously cbf doing anything.. And now I can't put my stock wheels since I don't have the nuts.

Can I please ask evry1 to keep a lookout in the streets and web if you guys ever see my wheels.. :help: :help:

EXE Wasabi Wheels Matte Black with Chrome Lips 20"

Hmmm.. I got a guy asking few days ago whether Im a JDMST, and I saw a guy, well different one I think, taking pics of the sight.. Guess I'll be in the LOL thread for this month... :s :s :s :wacko::angry: <_<

Ohhh no the scum of society has struck again. :(

Sorry to see Vick,that would really suck balls seeing your ride like this :angry: ...hope you had them insured and were any locknuts fitted?

also hope there is no damage to the skirts from sitting on the bricks,good luck mate and hope it gets sorted out soon.

Called the Insurance just now.. They said they gonna 'tow' the car.. Only god knows how to tow a car without wheels. I asked them to bring it someplace better rather than being on the side of the road.

Called them to claim my wheels, I did put 'mag' wheels listed in the Insurance (I don't know if it's the same as Aftermarket wheels I bought), but somehow they didn't record the value of it. o.O. They said they gonna pay me the market value of those. I asked how are they gonna do them coz obviously, I didn't buy it here. And they said they gonna contact me later.

I got a small crowd gathered when I made the call to the Insurance, and 1 guy kindly offered me a CCTV record which might've caught something at the building where he works.. When I saw those C*nts robbing off my wheels, something just stabbed me in the chest.. Seriously..

The worst thing is, the CCTV couldn't see the faces and the car / rego they drove in. + Those c*nts were wearing hoodies.

I guess I'll cool myself down, not too far away from my car.. :(:(:(

Now I feel Ash's feelings when his rims were stolen.. :lol: Not good!

**** I hate when things like this happen. I hear about it all the time, and EVERY time the grubs are wearing hoodies - They should be outlawed, the only reason people buy them is so they can commit offences!

so sad to see this :( its a reminder of the risks in having nice rims. if those bastards wanted those wheels badly i dont think lock nuts would have stopped them sadly. did it cause any damage to the car? this is how they do it in the US http://www.1addicts.com/forums/showthread.php?p=7884131#post7884131

thats just effing bullsh!t mate. thats so shattering. The tenacity to do it on a street too, what looks like a busy street, at whatever time they did it. If only we all carried Viper style alarm systems that lets you know when people touch your ride. Hope all goes well. Your aurion was tough, very VIP.

so sad to see this :( its a reminder of the risks in having nice rims. if those bastards wanted those wheels badly i dont think lock nuts would have stopped them sadly.

Your right there, If scum like those hoodie wearers and such really want something they'll try and get it no matter what..

Sorry to hear VF-X :(

Seeing as the bricks are positioned nice and neat they see it as doing something nice for you by not damaging anything, could've been alot worse,still devastating don't get me wrong, Still scum though...