Vick's Aurion

VF-X

It did damage to the side skirts, seeing that they held the car with landscape bricks, both sides were bent and somehow kind of punctured..

Now I'm having trouble finding the receipt from more than 2 years ago, where the seller isn't even in the same continent. I don't even have any clue what to replace those babies with.. :s

It did damage to the side skirts, seeing that they held the car with landscape bricks, both sides were bent and somehow kind of punctured..

Now I'm having trouble finding the receipt from more than 2 years ago, where the seller isn't even in the same continent. I don't even have any clue what to replace those babies with.. :s

verdebl_mattblkmg.jpg

Verde Kaos Matt Black 20x8.5

Holy crap man. That is some a serious lowlife act they have done there to your ride. What the f*** is wrong with people to think that they can just do something like that. It just looks so painful seeing it there sitting on bricks. I hope that your insurance sorts things out for you and that karma gives those pricks a good kick in the a**.

Ah .... sorry to hear that man.... had the op to admire this work of art in person during the Annual Meet

:(

fuk those bastards and may u die a horrible and p3n!s twisting death!!!!

:angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry:

verdebl_mattblkmg.jpg

Verde Kaos Matt Black 20x8.5

Not the same.. Lots of things missing from my Original one.. :( :(

Nicest aurion ive seen sorry to hear about the wheels, i had a freind last time he owned a Holden SV6 Standard rims on it people jacked it up to take its wheels they put very weak bricks, the bricks ended up snapping from the front and his hole front end just smashed to the floor, And police offers were at the time when it happened, and saw the theifs jump in the car and drive offf and they didnt even chase em they went and picked up the 2 wheels the theifs left and put it on the side of the car.

Damn,

I am soo sorry to see and hear about this Vick, unfortunately i have never had the privilage of seeing this in person, and now it looks like she has cold feet :(

I have to know though, what wheel nuts were holding the wheels on?

Evo

I have to know though, what wheel nuts were holding the wheels on?

I have no knowledge on wheel nuts, but.. seeing those c*nts needed less than 5 mins b4 they started carrying & rolling the wheels, it isn't a good one. It definitely didn't come from the brand of the wheels. Good question. I should wonder where did I get those nuts from.. <_< <_<

wasabisch.jpg

Closer than the last one.. But something's still missing. Sorry Thom, I'm just that picky.. :P It's a good wheel thou.. I might go basing from this point

Thanks.. :lol:

Closer than the last one.. But something's still missing. Sorry Thom, I'm just that picky.. tongue.gif It's a good wheel thou.. I might go basing from this point

Thanks.. laugh.gif

ohmy.gif

Aren't they the same brand and model?

Aren't they the same brand and model?

Dunno how.. But I can tell that's somehow different to mine, apart from the colour of the dish.

And no, they're not the same brand.

Damn Vf-X. This hurts me to see that. Your ride is by far my fave aurion. I hope you find them ******ers mate. Ill keep a look out on forums and what not for them too since im on the hunt for new wheels as it is. Ill keep that extra eye out for yours!

You got exact wheel specs of it so i know what im looking for if i come across it?

Damn Vf-X. This hurts me to see that. Your ride is by far my fave aurion. I hope you find them ******ers mate. Ill keep a look out on forums and what not for them too since im on the hunt for new wheels as it is. Ill keep that extra eye out for yours!

You got exact wheel specs of it so i know what im looking for if i come across it?

Not too sure bout offset +38 /+45, but front 8.5 and width 9.5. Matte Black. 20". Yea.. I guess I need to start lookin for new wheels too.

Now I feel Ash's feelings when his rims were stolen.. :lol: Not good!

your situation is WAY worse than mine dude... if i was in your situation, i would have snapped and hit someone! :(

in relation to the wheel/lock nuts...

all lock nuts are one of a few sizes... so its not that hard to just take all of the sizes with you when you go to steal rims...

lock nuts WILL NOT stop these fuqheads!! just wanted to make sure that everyone understands this!

seriously though, how the fuq did they have the time to steal your rims when your car was parked on the street!! :o

if they catch them, make sure you hit them for me too... these scum need to learn a lesson.. :lol:

[seriously though, how the fuq did they have the time to steal your rims when your car was parked on the street!! :o

if they catch them, make sure you hit them for me too... these scum need to learn a lesson.. :lol:

+1, Don't get it either...looks like a rather big street?? :blink:

Have the insurance company managed to 'tow' it yet?

When do scum learn not to be jealous and that we are not rich, but rather that we save hard for things we want for our cars..? This also applies to people that go and key other people's cars just because it looks nice.. :(

Well.. The short version.

Came back late, like midnight late, and figured I was gonna do this that bla bla, gonna end up sleeping like 3am or later. Couldn't park in the garage, some idiot blocked the entrance, well... Can't really blame him, there's no sign or anything.. At the front of my house has 1P limit, and i got ticket there more than 5 times already. I figured, wth, just park at the place with no signs, so wouldn't get ticket when I woke up late. Wat do you know, ended up more than 7 tickets worth of money, to claim insurance.

Dw.. I ma kick them in the groin. And good on ya tivo.. Hate to see any1, especially from this forum, to have their car riding on bricks.

Yea, I ma contact the council to plant a ****ing sign. And for me, I should always park in the garage.