Air con making sound

Hey guys my 03 rolla's air con is making a kinda flicking sound when the air con is on and running, although this only happens about half of the time. It still happens if the air con is off and just normal air is coming through, also if i allow the air to flow straight through without circulating the sound is less noticable. One other thing is if i turn off the air con. Then turn it back on 5-10 seconds later half of the time the sound disappears. It sounds like its coming from the passenger side towards the glove box.

Any ideas what it could be is appreciated

Cheers

Sounds to me like you may have a leaf stuck in your blower motor. If you know your way around, you can remove the motor and fan blade section of the blower (it will drop down from behind the glove box), and you can then clear out anything that may be jammed in there.

Just a possibility.

Sounds to me like you may have a leaf stuck in your blower motor. If you know your way around, you can remove the motor and fan blade section of the blower (it will drop down from behind the glove box), and you can then clear out anything that may be jammed in there.

Just a possibility.

yes agreed, you could try running the fan full bast and turning it on and off a few times.Hopefully this might dislodge the leaf or whatever. if that is what it is.